Alistar, Giant Walking Hamburger, has become one of the biggest losers in LoL.

#1The-World-SevenPosted 2/24/2013 12:15:09 PM
The Beef has among the lowest win rates across the board for all ranked games this month. Why? - Results (109 votes)
A.) Poke meta
12.84% (14 votes)
B.) Player knowledge of the game has evolved to the point where fights are more successfully disengaged.
6.42% (7 votes)
C.) People are still trying to jungle with him
13.76% (15 votes)
A and B
8.26% (9 votes)
B and C
0.92% (1 votes)
C and A
8.26% (9 votes)
All of the above
17.43% (19 votes)
None of the above
32.11% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Discuss.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#2RihawfPosted 2/24/2013 12:16:59 PM
people are stupid
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3Badmood136Posted 2/24/2013 12:19:16 PM
Too many stupid Alis that blow their cc on someone unimportant like the support while their carry gets mopped up.

Wish more people would realize Ali's potential as a dedicated peeler. "Oh, you want to dive my carry? Too bad, I'll just headbutt you into a wall. Then Pulv you when you come back. Then headbutt you again."
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#4bobguydude1Posted 2/24/2013 12:19:28 PM
Im sure it has something to do with also being banned in 99% of games where banning him is an option
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#5Lord SojiroPosted 2/24/2013 12:19:45 PM
Because he requires a bit of skill and thought to use. We all know this, but the average player is bad. Alistar has lots of room for bad plays because of headbutt, I've seen so many bad headbutts. Likewise, I have seen many failed pulverizes & players who ult on Alistar RIGHT BEFORE HE DIES. Oh yeah, and he isn't safe, he has no ranged skills unless you count headbutt but that can put him in a bad spot and his enemy in a good spot.

tl;dr - He isn't braindead like Taric.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#6SmishhhPosted 2/24/2013 12:29:51 PM(edited)
He's one of the two free champions. He's very fun, and fairly straight forward (even if there is a decent amount of skill possible to use him to his full potential). He also has a reputation of being broken. All these things together make him a perfect candidate for being picked often by people who aren't at a high level in the game skill-wise.

When someone is seen as braindead easy, but also a great contribution to the team, why would you not pick him if he's an option? (there are plenty of reasons, but obviously a lot of people don't know them) Any time someone is always banned or taken, people feel they need to jump on that chance. But if you just use him to peel and initiate, and don't pull off any great plays there are far better options.
#7The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 12:31:42 PM
He's also got one of the lowest win rates in Platinum games as well,

He's no longer one of the top bans; he's currently sitting in between Rammus and Karma at a 0.25% ban rate.

He's ranked 38th in popularity, so he's been seeing slightly above average use (and I mean slighty).
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#8megadude1Posted 2/24/2013 12:38:04 PM
because you can't milk those.
---
LoL Stream: twitch.tv/wrsmega
IGN: WrSmega - Silver III
#9MaeivPosted 2/24/2013 12:40:25 PM
His CDs are way too long.

His late game presence is awful
---
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles
#10fullmetalyanalPosted 2/24/2013 12:43:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb5NlNuUupU
sums it up in general.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png