akali

#1howar3udoingPosted 2/24/2013 3:39:40 PM
can someone give me tips on how to beat her in lane because no matter wht i do she always gets fed
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
#2Dwhite_1Posted 2/24/2013 3:41:32 PM
its just shes one of thsoe champs like kat

you can shut her down in lane all day only for her to roam bot get a double kill and bam shes right back in the action
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#3Badmood136Posted 2/24/2013 3:42:18 PM
Shut her down before she gets to Lv.6

After Lv.6, try your best to shove and keep her from roaming without letting her kill you.

If Akali doesn't pick up kills around the 6-ish area, she starts to fall off hard.

Swapping a top-lane champ to mid makes her job very hard, since she can't burst naturally tanky champs like Lee Sin or Garen as easily.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#4darkman95Posted 2/24/2013 3:45:52 PM
Badmood136 posted...

After Lv.6, try your best to shove and keep her from roaming without letting her kill you.

If Akali doesn't pick up kills around the 6-ish area, she starts to fall off hard.

Swapping a top-lane champ to mid makes her job very hard, since she can't burst naturally tanky champs like Lee Sin or Garen as easily.

As someone who mains Akali and plays her top frequently I disagree. First off, even if I have no kills by lv 8 I can still bounce back from gunblade alone. Secondly, tanky tops slow akali down but they don't shut her down. Akali has a great harass by lv 6 and even if she can't kill you I can eaily combo garen down to 50% and have someone gank when he pushes
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#5EnclosurePosted 2/24/2013 3:47:24 PM
Akali isn't just a mid pick, she can go top fine.
You beat her by smart positioning, having pinks, and not wandering off alone to be an easy kill for her.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#6Badmood136Posted 2/24/2013 3:54:22 PM(edited)
darkman95 posted...
Badmood136 posted...

As someone who mains Akali and plays her top frequently I disagree. First off, even if I have no kills by lv 8 I can still bounce back from gunblade alone. Secondly, tanky tops slow akali down but they don't shut her down. Akali has a great harass by lv 6 and even if she can't kill you I can eaily combo garen down to 50% and have someone gank when he pushes

*shrug* I haven't had any issue beating Akali into the ground as Garen by just buying pinks and spinning her face off when she tries to do anything. Difficult to bounce back when you're 0-3 at 6 and Garen's lane is constantly warded and pushed. Then again, not all Akalis main Akali like you ;o.

The worst enemy of Akali's lane-mate isn't Akali, it's his own teammates. Stupid bot shoves all game and gets double killed by 0-3 Akali and she then stomps all over them every time they come back to lane. QQ
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#7howar3udoing(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 3:57:43 PM
so to counter akali should i pick champs with great 1 through 6 so i can harrass her?
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
#8TheSchrefPosted 2/24/2013 4:03:28 PM
Pink wards! That's it!

When she has 10 kills obviously it won't help as much, but every single time you go back to base, make sure you have a pink ward.

I've fought so many Akali players lately and it's so funny watching them run around in shroud while everyone kills her. Once a game vs. an Akali I hear, "WHAT THE HELL! MY SHROUD IS BUGGED!"

Too funny.
#9edubsPosted 2/24/2013 4:32:44 PM
As someone has played akali quite frequently, I have always had trouble with fiddle sticks. He is actually a strong mid and can pick her off easily with a well timed fear ult silence combo
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#10DjAlaricPosted 2/24/2013 5:53:06 PM(edited)
Pre 6, its easy.
Post 6, have everyone and their mother carry a vision ward.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVa0Q_t0bI&feature=related
Gamertag: Circle6