Nidalee Question...

#1EcchiBakaPosted 2/24/2013 6:09:51 PM
I read that her Q damage also calculates the position of Nidalee from the point of impact for spear damage, not just the 'distance thrown'. So would walking back or even flashing farther away after throwing/landing a Q do more damage?
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#2DartkunPosted 2/24/2013 6:13:27 PM(edited)
Yes but it is capped.

If someone was standing at max spear range, and you hit them with a spear. Even if you went back to base it'd still be capped.

If you spear someone close then Cat jump away it will do slightly more.

Actually, I take it back. I think the LoLWiki is wrong. I LIED. (Maybe)
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3GreaverzPosted 2/24/2013 6:12:35 PM
Yes.
---
SFxT: Heihachi/JACK-X/Ken/
Gamertag: AoS x Starz
#4Brt83Posted 2/24/2013 6:12:37 PM
yes. walking back increases damage. or even panther leaping back
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#5DarkLagunaPosted 2/24/2013 7:34:36 PM
The game engine has a lot of wonky things like this; you can buff someone (like, as a support) after they've used an ability but before it hits, and the buff will be counted towards the damage. I believe On-hit effects can trigger in the same way; It's not up when you use the ability, but if the timer refreshes before it actually hits, it'll do the on-hit effect.

Basically, as far as everything I've seen, all damage is calculated when the ability actually lands, not when or where it was used, unless there's a specific fix in the engine coded for it (like the blitz+thresh lantern trick before they patched it).
---
I feel a draft on my butt...