ok so which junglers counter Trundle??

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 2/24/2013 9:25:38 PM
Trundle basically counters all junglers but mumu and mumu is always banned...ban trunndle? he just invades and kills
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2aHappySackaPosted 2/24/2013 9:26:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INscMGmhmX4
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3Ultraknight64Posted 2/24/2013 9:26:59 PM
Nunu can invade while he is invading and invade faster I guess.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#4EDumeyPosted 2/24/2013 9:28:06 PM
Have a responsive mid laner.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#5TriikzPosted 2/24/2013 9:30:35 PM
Best way Ive found to deal with Trundle in the jungle, is to team invade him early and put him behind. Then try to counter jungle as best you can to keep him behind.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#6SexualPizzaPosted 2/24/2013 9:45:23 PM
Trundle is my jungle main, and I actually have a very hard time against a Lee Sin or Eve jungle. Eve is probably worse. It's not that she's hard to kill or anything because she isn't, but her stealth passive and quick escape make it really hard to catch.

Also, taking blue from Trundle puts him WAY behind. Trundle heavily relies on blue buff to do well in the jungle, so if you can find a way to keep taking it, you really wont have to worry too much.

However, keep in mind, that you're only trolling if you think you can defeat Trundle.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#7XcZeus3469Posted 2/24/2013 9:49:28 PM
SexualPizza posted...
Trundle is my jungle main, and I actually have a very hard time against a Lee Sin or Eve jungle. Eve is probably worse. It's not that she's hard to kill or anything because she isn't, but her stealth passive and quick escape make it really hard to catch.

Also, taking blue from Trundle puts him WAY behind. Trundle heavily relies on blue buff to do well in the jungle, so if you can find a way to keep taking it, you really wont have to worry too much.

However, keep in mind, that you're only trolling if you think you can defeat Trundle.

wrong. pizza is 3rd in life, behind sex and beer
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#8SexualPizzaPosted 2/24/2013 9:52:04 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
SexualPizza posted...

I wasn't 21 when I made the account and sig, but I'd have to agree. :/
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#9kirbymuncherPosted 2/24/2013 9:53:58 PM
The best junglers against trundle are either junglers who gank better than him (basically anyone) or junglers that have more teamfight presence than him (basically everyone)
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#10TriikzPosted 2/24/2013 9:59:41 PM
SexualPizza posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
SexualPizza posted...

I wasn't 21 when I made the account and sig, but I'd have to agree. :/

I dunno. Beer is pretty great. But Ive never gotten a hang over from pizza... Just food for thought.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...