I just had the worse support ever.

#104DarkPosted 2/24/2013 10:14:23 PM
I was Ezreal, he was Shen.
The fact he only placed down 2 wards the whole game didn't bother me... I sucked it up, I can buy my own wards.
But he stole my CS the whole time we were bot. The whole time. At one point I had like 43 CS and he had 20.
On top of that he initiated every fight we had bot. I had to go in after him every single time. We won our lane, but barely.
Later in the game I asked him to put a vision ward over Baron, he didn't. I didn't even get a reply. In fact that one vision ward would have possibly won us the game. We would have gotten Baron, not the other team. With that Baron we could have finished them.
Also he was constantly going out to far, he walked straight into a 3 man gank. I even pinged him not to go out, But he ignored every ping the whole game.
Of course I had no gold, from him taking my CS and KSing.
I've never had a support like this in all my games....
When I brought it up at the end of the game he said, "never said i was support really".
And yes, I am mad.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#2Lord_WoobiePosted 2/24/2013 10:21:49 PM
Relax. He never said he was support, so he obviously wasn't support. Therefore he couldn't be the worst support ever.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#3FoxxyFelineeePosted 2/24/2013 10:21:52 PM
Are you happy?
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#4Lord SojiroPosted 2/24/2013 10:23:28 PM
He was bad, but this isn't laning phase. No one had an excuse for not warding baron.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#5LithspPosted 2/24/2013 10:23:35 PM
I don't even know why people pretend Shen can support.

I see people pick him even when top is locked in, just because he's unbanned.

They always fail hard and are the sole reason the team winds up losing, because he's not a support.
He's straight up crap at it. His Q is crap for sustain and his taunt is ****ing useless when laning because he just gets blown up.
---
[]Signature[]
#604Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:27:26 PM
I specifically said, I was full, someone else buy a vision ward for Baron.
Shen had just died. So I asked him to. But instead he goes and buy some armor.

^Pretty much this.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#7TrevorkkhoPosted 2/24/2013 10:27:44 PM
Worst supports are those girls(yes girls) who called support and then 'I play passively in game. Let me heal and get all gp10, mkay?' along with little to no ward(and face check if they ever ward)

As adc, you get zoned, get poked, get dived 10 min in game while your support is hording gold.

20 mins in game and they go' i got what I needed, lets roll' when the cs and score were totally one sided.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#8aHappySackaPosted 2/24/2013 10:28:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Morrowind789Posted 2/24/2013 10:31:54 PM
Lithsp posted...

They always fail hard and are the sole reason the team winds up losing, because he's not a support.
He's straight up crap at it. His Q is crap for sustain and his taunt is ****ing useless when laning because he just gets blown up.

You kiddin me, maybe in plat+ but I hope you understand that the overwhelmig. Majority that play this game aren't at that level and in said lower levels shen is afine support. Ive been smurphin shen lately just to get a feel for him and in support role I regularly rape rofl
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#10dennis941012Posted 2/24/2013 10:34:13 PM
Lithsp posted...

You kiddin me, maybe in plat+ but I hope you understand that the overwhelmig. Majority that play this game aren't at that level and in said lower levels shen is afine support. Ive been smurphin shen lately just to get a feel for him and in support role I regularly rape rofl

glad you can win against people below level 30
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123