I just had the worse support ever.

#11JonmaximumPosted 2/24/2013 9:37:43 PM
Morrowind789 posted...
Lithsp posted...
I don't even know why people pretend Shen can support.

I see people pick him even when top is locked in, just because he's unbanned.

They always fail hard and are the sole reason the team winds up losing, because he's not a support.
He's straight up crap at it. His Q is crap for sustain and his taunt is ****ing useless when laning because he just gets blown up.

You kiddin me, maybe in plat+ but I hope you understand that the overwhelmig. Majority that play this game aren't at that level and in said lower levels shen is afine support. Ive been smurphin shen lately just to get a feel for him and in support role I regularly rape rofl

Shen is an awful support. The fact that it works on awful players don't make it viable.
In low level games, anything works. You cam make AP Renek without LB and it would work.
#12Reaper_MinionPosted 2/24/2013 9:38:34 PM
Err, the support is supposed to initiate fights in bot lane. The ADC follows up.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://i50.tinypic.com/21l3f3s.jpg
#1304Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:48:37 PM
From: Reaper_Minion | Posted: 2/24/2013 11:38:34 PM | #012
Err, the support is supposed to initiate fights in bot lane. The ADC follows up.

I mean I could be over by the turret(blue) killing minions and he would be by the bushes closest to purple turret trying to engage.
I was no where near him. I would come in later, do all the real damage, he would run away, and then run back to the enemy right in time to steal my kills.
I got very few kills in lane(maybe 2), mostly assists.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#14Elfishguy11Posted 2/24/2013 10:05:06 PM
Anyone who is trying to argue that Shen is a good support does not understand this game.
---
You see this . That's a period. Use it along with this, a comma , Use these to make it look like you have a loose understanding of the English language.
#15Morrowind789Posted 2/24/2013 10:19:00 PM
did anyone read my post rofl.

yes he is a terrible support in well played (read high elo games)

but in the majority of the player base ( read the majority of the player base)

he is a fine support rofl

yall need to learn to read rofl
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#16ssupermario92Posted 2/24/2013 10:29:54 PM
rofl
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#17Elfishguy11Posted 2/25/2013 4:01:48 AM
I am 1250/Silver IV and he is a bad support at my level too.
---
You see this . That's a period. Use it along with this, a comma , Use these to make it look like you have a loose understanding of the English language.
#18MizunoRyuuPosted 2/25/2013 4:04:52 AM
A while ago, in champ select, we had a Top and a Jungle already picked, so I went Miss Fortune. The last guy called Mid, and the guy after me picked Irelia, saying "I can't support". At the end of champ select, he swapped with me so I went Support Irelia. All lanes fed, including jungle, and the enemy got Baron twice, but somehow due to Cho's awesomeness we aced and won.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#19SteelFighterPosted 2/25/2013 4:06:42 AM
I supported Shen once. Accidentally stole blue right off the bat. Got a double kill later on and carried the team to victory. Fun times were had.
---
Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines
Go Pack, Go Blue
#20AgentRebornPosted 2/25/2013 4:16:21 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
A while ago, in champ select, we had a Top and a Jungle already picked, so I went Miss Fortune. The last guy called Mid, and the guy after me picked Irelia, saying "I can't support". At the end of champ select, he swapped with me so I went Support Irelia. All lanes fed, including jungle, and the enemy got Baron twice, but somehow due to Cho's awesomeness we aced and won.

Anyone can play Taric. I refuse to accept that excuse. Just say you hate support and be done with it lol
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif