The most common, most important failure of unskilled players:

#11bobguydude1Posted 2/25/2013 6:54:38 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
oh look some who is majoring in Psychology in college.

OP is the britta of LoL

i really wish i knew what that meant
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#12DerpyAssassinPosted 2/25/2013 7:00:06 AM
Yep. Whenever i come to gank as Diana or Ahri at bot or top they take a long time to react and when i die they go and kill...
---
Allonsy - Tenth Doctor
IGN - kaochenzar
#13stormrunner89Posted 2/25/2013 7:55:57 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
I never get my team to adapt to the situation, they just wont listen.

On that subject, could you give some hint as to how i might get them to start thinking and adapting?

I know how you feel. It doesn't matter if you recognize that you need to change strategy: if your team refuses to listen, it's not going to help you.
I've lost count of how many times I've been telling my team to STOP trying to initiate teamfights because we can't win, then have them dive in when they see a low Irelia or something.

I like OP's post though. I'd like to add that raging at teammates is part of that. For example, if someone on your team feeds an enemy, it may not be your fault, but it IS your problem. Complaining about it isn't going to help you address that problem.
---
If you don't like something because it's "kiddy" then you are probably a kid.
TJ: Black: 1420 6085 5678, (More in profile)
#14Sword_SlasherPosted 2/25/2013 8:45:03 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
bobguydude1 posted...

OP is the britta of LoL

His post had little to do with psychology, but philosophy has a big place in league...especially control of ego and considering situations by the book.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#15xDarknezzxPosted 2/25/2013 9:11:46 AM
Sword_Slasher posted...
xDarknezzx posted...
bobguydude1 posted...

OP is the britta of LoL

His post had little to do with psychology, but philosophy has a big place in league...especially control of ego and considering situations by the book.

i suppose a true britta would lead with something like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
#16deadlyaces777Posted 2/25/2013 10:22:51 AM
bobguydude1 posted...
xDarknezzx posted...
bobguydude1 posted...

OP is the britta of LoL

He is referencing a tv show called community. In which I suggest you watch it immediately.
#17LlamaNubPosted 2/25/2013 10:28:27 AM
they play the game according to how it SHOULD be going, and not how it IS going.

I agree, but not specifically from the examples you listed. Not much is more exasperating when 0/3 Irelia with 89 cs at 20 minutes is sitting on nothing but a Phage and a Mana Crystal, working towards a Triforce.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#18xDarknezzxPosted 2/25/2013 11:02:06 AM
deadlyaces777 posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
xDarknezzx posted...
bobguydude1 posted...

OP is the britta of LoL

He is referencing a tv show called community. In which I suggest you watch it immediately.

you are a good person
#19crosooPosted 2/25/2013 11:06:20 AM
When i do badly i always always try to do something different. And make plays with poor items. Or hell even just buy 500 wards. I can't carry so i will do my damn best to carry the carries by either being a meat shield or simply provide vision.
#20bobguydude1Posted 2/25/2013 11:11:26 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
deadlyaces777 posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
xDarknezzx posted...
bobguydude1 posted...

OP is the britta of LoL

you are a good person

ooooooohhhh ok, I watch that. but when i read the word "britta" i just keep thinking brita filter and got really confused
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74