To Quit LOL is as hard as to quit smoking

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 2/25/2013 10:06:48 AM
This game is so addicting, but at the same time so frustrating, it is much more frustrating loosing a 40 minute match because your entitled ADC went AFK because the bruiser was carring instead of him, than loosing a 5-10 min match at halo, assasine's creed or uncharted...I decided I needed to quit, but it is as hard as to quit smoking.

I got a few cool and addicting SP games on feb 1, Ni No kuni, assasines creed 3, Walking dead and Okami HD, thankfully my LOL gamming time has decreased a lot, from arround 30 games a week, then 15, then 10 and just 3 last week..

I am glad I am quitting this game, while the game is great it is so frustating that you have to play dozens of game sto be able to climb elo/league, I agree it is posible but it takes too much time and frustration.

this game is like a cigar, it feels good but its bad for you
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2Lune21Posted 2/25/2013 10:09:52 AM
Despite all the frustrating games you'll have, there would be always a SINGLE redefining match that will bring you back to LoL. Then you'll crave more for said match and feel its glory once again.
#3HardcoreFtwPosted 2/25/2013 10:18:26 AM
I used to play alot of Warcraft 3 and dota... So I'm pretty much over being addicted... Diablo 2 was my most addicting game ever.. I play lol every now and then..
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#4angermngment101Posted 2/25/2013 10:39:05 AM
probably harder to quit LoL. b/c you always come back to it sooner or later.

Smoking... once you quit, you are basically done.
---
Gamefax
#5happyscrub1Posted 2/25/2013 10:45:44 AM
Can I have your phone number so I can sell you some crack?
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6OrihalconitePosted 2/25/2013 10:47:16 AM
angermngment101 posted...

This is one of the dumbest things ive heard all day. Congrats.
---
Remember, If at first you don't succeed, you fail...
#7DoctorEggmanPosted 2/25/2013 10:48:19 AM
Yeah except for the part where smoking costs you money and is hazardous to your health.

Wait... skins... and teemo... OH MY GOD, RIOT
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
#8TheSchrefPosted 2/25/2013 10:51:41 AM
Orihalconite posted...
angermngment101 posted...

This is one of the dumbest things ive heard all day. Congrats.

Agreed. I have only been awake for about an hour, but I don't think anyone is going to top this.

Anyway, the only reason I still play this game is because all of my friends still play this game. They have a tough time purchasing new games to play for whatever reason. I know they have the money.
#90pt1muzPr1m3Posted 2/25/2013 10:57:01 AM
HardcoreFtw posted...
I used to play alot of Warcraft 3 and dota... So I'm pretty much over being addicted... Diablo 2 was my most addicting game ever.. I play lol every now and then..

I mostly played DBZ tribute :p
---
Twenty-three is number one!
#10CosmosYearsPosted 2/25/2013 10:59:30 AM
You probably quit because you weren't good.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair