To Quit LOL is as hard as to quit smoking

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. To Quit LOL is as hard as to quit smoking
3 years ago#1
This game is so addicting, but at the same time so frustrating, it is much more frustrating loosing a 40 minute match because your entitled ADC went AFK because the bruiser was carring instead of him, than loosing a 5-10 min match at halo, assasine's creed or uncharted...I decided I needed to quit, but it is as hard as to quit smoking.

I got a few cool and addicting SP games on feb 1, Ni No kuni, assasines creed 3, Walking dead and Okami HD, thankfully my LOL gamming time has decreased a lot, from arround 30 games a week, then 15, then 10 and just 3 last week..

I am glad I am quitting this game, while the game is great it is so frustating that you have to play dozens of game sto be able to climb elo/league, I agree it is posible but it takes too much time and frustration.

this game is like a cigar, it feels good but its bad for you
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#2
Despite all the frustrating games you'll have, there would be always a SINGLE redefining match that will bring you back to LoL. Then you'll crave more for said match and feel its glory once again.
3 years ago#3
I used to play alot of Warcraft 3 and dota... So I'm pretty much over being addicted... Diablo 2 was my most addicting game ever.. I play lol every now and then..
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
3 years ago#4
probably harder to quit LoL. b/c you always come back to it sooner or later.

Smoking... once you quit, you are basically done.
Gamefax
3 years ago#5
Can I have your phone number so I can sell you some crack?
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#6
angermngment101 posted...

This is one of the dumbest things ive heard all day. Congrats.
Remember, If at first you don't succeed, you fail...
3 years ago#7
Yeah except for the part where smoking costs you money and is hazardous to your health.

Wait... skins... and teemo... OH MY GOD, RIOT
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
3 years ago#8
Orihalconite posted...
angermngment101 posted...

This is one of the dumbest things ive heard all day. Congrats.

Agreed. I have only been awake for about an hour, but I don't think anyone is going to top this.

Anyway, the only reason I still play this game is because all of my friends still play this game. They have a tough time purchasing new games to play for whatever reason. I know they have the money.
3 years ago#9
HardcoreFtw posted...
I used to play alot of Warcraft 3 and dota... So I'm pretty much over being addicted... Diablo 2 was my most addicting game ever.. I play lol every now and then..

I mostly played DBZ tribute :p
Twenty-three is number one!
3 years ago#10
You probably quit because you weren't good.
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. To Quit LOL is as hard as to quit smoking

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived