To Quit LOL is as hard as to quit smoking

#11mystermandragonPosted 2/25/2013 10:11:25 AM
i havent played in a month
I have no idea why, i was enjoying the game and i wasnt doing too bad, about average, but for some reason i just havent felt like playing in forever

my friends keep telling me to play with them, but i always just make up some excuse or convince them to play some other game with me.

i still watch livestreams and tournaments but for some reason i just dont want to play.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. I WANT TO PLAY, BUT I DONT WANT TO PLAY. HELP ME, I THINK IM GOING INSANE.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#12Alakazam_fanPosted 2/25/2013 10:13:24 AM
CosmosYears posted...
You probably quit because you weren't good.

---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#13AC_DragonfirePosted 2/25/2013 10:25:57 AM
haha. if anyone has tried to quit more times than anyone I know it's me. I've gotten better though which feels nice. mechanics are easy to grasp. map control. map awareness and a bunch of other stuff. Looking up guides by pros to see which masteries/runes are the best to use. Going smiteless red buff, then seeing someone do it in a match and use smite on golems instead of blue buff.... Heck they didn't even try giving early blue to mid lane.... lmao oh well.
#14themagicpainmanPosted 2/25/2013 10:27:24 AM
angermngment101 posted...
probably harder to quit LoL. b/c you always come back to it sooner or later.

Smoking... once you quit, you are basically done.

My brain hurts.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#15EnclosurePosted 2/25/2013 10:33:07 AM
I probably wouldn't play LoL if almost everyone I know at least play it sometimes.
Its about as addicting as walking in the rain for me. I do it because I its easier that way than the alternative sometimes. The alternative being not having anything to say whenever the topic comes up, which is fairly frequent.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#16ViolentDjangoPosted 2/25/2013 10:36:13 AM
Orihalconite posted...
angermngment101 posted...
probably harder to quit LoL. b/c you always come back to it sooner or later.

Smoking... once you quit, you are basically done.

This is one of the dumbest things ive heard all day. Congrats.

Agreed.

Anything can be as hard or harder than smoking to quit depending on how much prevalence you give it in you life. Quitting smoking for me was as easy as not buying another pack of cigarettes out of boredom. I'll never have to "quit" LoL, myself, because it's just a game I play with my friends or when I'm bored, not some huge component of my life or identity that will chase me down if I don't touch it.
---
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.
#17anilEhilatedPosted 2/25/2013 10:56:57 AM
To be fair I haven't quit playing this game yet, but I somehow don't think I'd get violent if deprived of it for a few days.
---
For who could ever...?