Kennen is a better adc than most if not all the standard ones

#11PolarbarrePosted 2/25/2013 12:15:35 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...
Kennen does have pretty nice attack speed scaling. :)

What Kennen brings to the table of ADC is the ability to stun. Not other ADC has that barring a semi stun from Tristana ulting them into a wall and a conditional one with Vayne condemning one person into a wall.

And he fields his ult into a teamfight as well and that can be extremely useful. I would say it's a tradeoff. He loses a normal ADC steroid like AS buff or AD buff or range buff in exchange for being able to stun.

That said, I still prefer AP Kennen.

Ashe.

Also his stun is extremely unsafe and throws him into the fray, a place you do not want to be as an ADC. This literally removes any argument you could have about him being safe once you also try to place the argument that he can stun. If you want to be able to stun with any reliable frequency you have to use either your e or your r.

Pretty bad tradeoff.
#12AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:18:51 PM
using your ult with it is fine, in a teamfight just ult, auto attack and press W to stun people. It's self peeling really.
---
terran
#13Hyper InfernoPosted 2/25/2013 12:29:06 PM
If played as an ADC, Kennen is among the safest because of all his self peeling tools. Hard to dive someone that can repeatedly stun you. You're not going to get game changing flash ult Zhonya's off as AD Kennen, but that's not why AD Kennen is picked.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#14AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:31:11 PM
I think he's going to be fotm very soon, with the amount of bruisers that can dive an adc, having stuns and an escape is such a useful tool. Also because of health stacking adc's don't do near as much damage as they used to so staying alive is far more important. You guys will see, you'll all see!
---
terran
#15mentalmaniacPosted 2/25/2013 12:40:50 PM
ad kennen WAS good since he had stupid amount of base ad

riot nerfed that, simply not worth doing ad on kennen if you can such a massive impact on teamfights playing ( what he was made for ) ap.
---
I once and then it
---
#16JimboJenPosted 2/25/2013 12:44:55 PM
AK47plz posted...
I think he's going to be fotm very soon, with the amount of bruisers that can dive an adc, having stuns and an escape is such a useful tool. Also because of health stacking adc's don't do near as much damage as they used to so staying alive is far more important. You guys will see, you'll all see!

you completely ignored every logical post.
---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#17UnderwaterAirPosted 2/25/2013 12:57:19 PM
Oh yeah, and Ashe... who is also getting an AS buff if I am to believe what I read.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#18Black_AssassinPosted 2/25/2013 1:02:34 PM
Polarbarre posted...
Also his stun is extremely unsafe and throws him into the fray, a place you do not want to be as an ADC. This literally removes any argument you could have about him being safe once you also try to place the argument that he can stun. If you want to be able to stun with any reliable frequency you have to use either your e or your r.

Ult against the bruisers who are diving you, instead of diving the enemy team.

How's that "throwing him into the fray"?
#19arys75Posted 2/25/2013 1:03:56 PM
Insane kiting and self-peeling. I love AD Kennen.
#20davidaaronkPosted 2/25/2013 1:08:50 PM
The issue with AD kennen is he can't auto while in ult or ball, so you lose a lot of your damage when you're peeling or running away.
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2