Do people at level 30 give away free kills and not communicate?

#1xX Joshy XxPosted 2/25/2013 10:37:58 AM
I'm having a hell of a time with getting someone in my lane who just doesn't know how to avoid dying. Constant chasing into turrets, falling for someone hiding in the bushes and getting double teamed, etc.

I'm pretty new myself (level 15), and I have my fair share of dumb moments, but it can't be this bad at 30, right?
---
In the nightmare desert stood a building. Outside someone was diggin' a hole in the ground.
They were burying my luck.
#2Javij01Posted 2/25/2013 10:39:06 AM
It happens at any level, maybe not as much but it still happens
---
i5-2500k @ 4.5 ghz || Hyper Evo212+ || Sapphire 6950 || 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws || MSI P67A-43 || Corsair 500r || Catleap IPS || Kingston 240gb SSD
#3Badmood136Posted 2/25/2013 10:45:33 AM
You're asking if there are bad players in a large multiplayer game? The answer is always yes. Yes, you can lose your way to Lv.30
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#4xX Joshy Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:12:08 AM
Badmood136 posted...
You're asking if there are bad players in a large multiplayer game? The answer is always yes. Yes, you can lose your way to Lv.30

Well I figure that most people should learn from their mistakes my level 30, but I suppose stubborn bad players still exist.
---
In the nightmare desert stood a building. Outside someone was diggin' a hole in the ground.
#5zeppelin312Posted 2/25/2013 11:13:27 AM
Generally people will still not understand bare minimum skills until 300 games into 30, and then they will still be stupid
#6Supah_AxelPosted 2/25/2013 11:19:11 AM(edited)
People stay bad because they don't acknowledge their mistakes. How can you learn from mistakes you pretend you don't make? No, their mistakes are everyone else's fault but their own. That nidalee and miss fortune bot that went 7 deaths and 9 deaths respectively in lane? certainly not their faults It's MY fault because I was the jungler. But they were never not dead! I'm not going to gank for people who are dead, because then I'll die. I tell them to go back because they're low on health and I'll gank when they're full, but they they don't. They don't go back. They stay in lane and die. And then it's my fault because I didn't gank for people who could just be one shot leaving me alone to die.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
#7Soldier3rdClassPosted 2/25/2013 11:41:18 AM
Supah_Axel posted...
People stay bad because they don't acknowledge their mistakes. How can you learn from mistakes you pretend you don't make? No, their mistakes are everyone else's fault but their own. That nidalee and miss fortune bot that went 7 deaths and 9 deaths respectively in lane? certainly not their faults It's MY fault because I was the jungler. But they were never not dead! I'm not going to gank for people who are dead, because then I'll die. I tell them to go back because they're low on health and I'll gank when they're full, but they they don't. They don't go back. They stay in lane and die. And then it's my fault because I didn't gank for people who could just be one shot leaving me alone to die.

Reminds me of a few days ago when mid and top wouldn't leash for me and so I fell down pretty low on Rengar jungle. After getting red I obviously was too low to gank and so went for my clear in which I barely survived so no ganks from me during that time.

By the time I got back to jungle all lanes were pushed up to enemy turrets so I continued to farm seeing as I didn't have any opportunities to gank. Keep in mind no lanes had wards up either while being pushed.

Anyway bot tower dives the enemy and gets killed. Immediately I see in chat some Portuguese mixed in with "Rengar GANK!!!". I hold bot lane and then run top lane because I see a chance to come up behind enemy turret and no me and singed can dive this one.

I run into tri and ping the low health Nid. I wait for minions to push up and then I ult and dive in because Singed didn't seem to want to be the one to tower dive. I pull off some big damage and almost kill Nid but I take too much turret damage and am forced to bail out. Singed never moved.

In chat I see "Report Rengar and some Portuguese that I didn't understand from Singed.

TLDR: Basically they either prevented me from ganking or when I did choose to gank no lane would follow through with me. I was the only positive score on the team with most cs and assists and I had 3 Portuguese speakers yelling in all chat to report me.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#8xX Joshy Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:11:02 PM(edited)
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Supah_Axel posted...

Reminds me of a few days ago when mid and top wouldn't leash for me and so I fell down pretty low on Rengar jungle. After getting red I obviously was too low to gank and so went for my clear in which I barely survived so no ganks from me during that time.

By the time I got back to jungle all lanes were pushed up to enemy turrets so I continued to farm seeing as I didn't have any opportunities to gank. Keep in mind no lanes had wards up either while being pushed.

Anyway bot tower dives the enemy and gets killed. Immediately I see in chat some Portuguese mixed in with "Rengar GANK!!!". I hold bot lane and then run top lane because I see a chance to come up behind enemy turret and no me and singed can dive this one.

I run into tri and ping the low health Nid. I wait for minions to push up and then I ult and dive in because Singed didn't seem to want to be the one to tower dive. I pull off some big damage and almost kill Nid but I take too much turret damage and am forced to bail out. Singed never moved.

In chat I see "Report Rengar and some Portuguese that I didn't understand from Singed.

TLDR: Basically they either prevented me from ganking or when I did choose to gank no lane would follow through with me. I was the only positive score on the team with most cs and assists and I had 3 Portuguese speakers yelling in all chat to report me.

Ugh, I hate that. I had a guy yesterday saying he was gonna report me. I was Annie, running from a Gragas after killing his teammate, because I had low health. Nidalee teammate comes up and pings and attacks him while I continue to make my escape (mind you, this Gragas was super fed). I don't know what I'm supposed to do when I had 5% hp, but he expected me to do it.
---
#9SmalvehPosted 2/25/2013 12:11:00 PM
hue

hue
#10xX Joshy Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:12:10 PM
Smalveh posted...
hue

hue

http://i.imgur.com/hf3UmTV.jpg
---