Considering uninstalling.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 2/25/2013 12:28:05 PM
Decided to play a 5v5 against beginner bots on my smurf for the first win boost. We were so close to losing due to an Alistar that just ran around in the enemy jungle doing nothing, a Shen that was level 3 when everyone else was level 10 and 11, and Ezreal and Alistar constantly engaging enemies and running to baron and aggroing him and dying.

Went like 21/0/14 and we only won because Veigar and myself weren't completely brainless.

Also kind of annoying when people go afk and don't quit the game since the bots don't go into afk mode.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Lord_WoobiePosted 2/25/2013 12:29:16 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Decided to play a 5v5 against beginner bots on my smurf for the first win boost. We were so close to losing due to an Alistar that just ran around in the enemy jungle doing nothing, a Shen that was level 3 when everyone else was level 10 and 11, and Ezreal and Alistar constantly engaging enemies and running to baron and aggroing him and dying.

Went like 21/0/14 and we only won because Veigar and myself weren't completely brainless.

Also kind of annoying when people go afk and don't quit the game since the bots don't go into afk mode.

ikr?
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#3ERLiNoPosted 2/25/2013 12:32:08 PM
I would uninstall if I were you and leave the board.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#4Dark_Anbu_PandaPosted 2/25/2013 12:33:27 PM
my lack of caring is so vast and immense its going to end up as the final boss in a JRPG

---
quinn & valor are mai waifus
"those who are wise do not deny a hug, even from a cactus" - Rihawf
#5Alakazam_fanPosted 2/25/2013 12:35:56 PM
my lack of caring is so vast and immense its going to end up as the final boss in a JRPG

---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#6EnclosurePosted 2/25/2013 12:38:50 PM
Dark_Anbu_Panda posted...

I don't know why but this made me think of neptunia.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#7anilEhilatedPosted 2/25/2013 12:41:37 PM
Is it so stupid too?
---
For who could ever...?
#8AC_DragonfirePosted 2/25/2013 12:52:18 PM
I've uninstalled this game several times. You take a few days off. You begin to crave some league of legends. Ya end up reinstalling after cooling down.
#9Hell0nEarthPosted 2/25/2013 1:03:36 PM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
I've uninstalled this game several times. You take a few days off. You begin to crave some league of legends. Ya end up reinstalling after cooling down.

Perhaps you should try dealing with your problems? You know, make it so you don't ever need to 'cool down'.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#10RihawfPosted 2/25/2013 1:05:47 PM
Enclosure posted...
Dark_Anbu_Panda posted...

I don't know why but this made me think of neptunia.

I want Neptunia Victory. It seems nice, even though it's animu.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)