Vayne's auto attacks are now global.

#11angermngment101Posted 2/25/2013 3:31:16 PM
Why do people make these threads...

dropped on their heads as babies.
---
Gamefax
#12Launcelot111Posted 2/25/2013 3:34:18 PM
Why are people even worried about the difficulty of last hitting? You'd take the nexus in about 3 minutes
#13Chako-PHPosted 2/25/2013 3:37:34 PM
the_rowan posted...
Quetzalma posted...
Vayne would play the game from the base, meaning she'd never get killed, but last hitting would be almost impossible at that distance, since the projectiles would take forever to get there

Not at all. You'd just target minions before they started to get focused. And if you could get wards in the lanes behind the last standing tower, you could farm before the minion lines even met.

Chako-PH posted...
It is global, but heals enemies every time silver bolts activate, including minions.

Are you happy now ?

Okay, so she won't put any points in Silver Bolts anymore.

You got me .. hahahah ! :)
---
Hunter's Spirit faintly glowing inside me, still on the process.
Demacia shall not fall. Noxus, now and forever.
#14TheDarkNerdPosted 2/25/2013 4:52:49 PM
Why are people even worried about the difficulty of last hitting? You'd take the nexus in about 3 minutes

Was gonna say you can't damage the nexus before the towers are destroyed, but then it dawned on me. . .
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#15AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/25/2013 5:04:17 PM
themagicpainman posted...
Anyone with global autos would be OP.

Why do people make these threads...

---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#16MetleonPosted 2/25/2013 5:04:19 PM
I assume you still have to have vision of the enemy. Lulu+Vayne is now the ultimate bot lane.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#17AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 2/25/2013 5:05:06 PM
Dark_Luna3 posted...
OP enough to move to the Dota roster and become low-tier fodder.

Beta TF almost made the cut for that too!

A+++++++++++.
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | http://gifsoup.com/view6/4511475/jkhkjh-o.gif
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#18the_rowanPosted 2/25/2013 5:10:44 PM
Would you really be able to end it that fast? I mean, I can't keep up with the regen on an inhibitor when attacking it as level 13-ish Leona, so I doubt a level 1 Vayne could either.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#19TheDarkNerdPosted 2/25/2013 5:15:06 PM(edited)
Would you really be able to end it that fast? I mean, I can't keep up with the regen on an inhibitor when attacking it as level 13-ish Leona, so I doubt a level 1 Vayne could either.

Well if you have super minions and 4 teammates going at it. . .

It's not like anything can stop you from destroying every single tower in the game, except a lack of vision. Then you just need a teammate to plop down a ward, and there's a tower destroyed.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#20The_WeegeePosted 2/25/2013 5:16:13 PM
Stack AS.

Hit everyone and take out turrets.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92