Never give up, never surrender. How I won a ranked game as vayne with ap runes

#1DrPrimemasterPosted 2/25/2013 4:31:58 PM
So the game starts and it is already bad because my computer lagged out and I got to lane late getting behind by 5 farm and some experience.

As I last hit I notice something, my ad is really low, and for some reason I have like 17 ap. I realized I took ap runes and masteries which haunted me for the rest of laning phase. The cait+alistar was ahead by a lot of farm at the end of laning phase, our only saving grace was some good ganks by kha'zix giving me a couple kills.

The game would have been fine because I'm vayne and I will hit late-game harder than cait just cause I'm vayne, but vlad and kha'zix gave panth a double kill mid which cause him to be able to beat the singed he was tied with top. Vlad also continued to die to their malz mid.

So teamfights started and we were losing pretty much all of them. Everyone was yelling at each other, especially the sona who kept complaining about being in silver promotion series and being paired with people that sucked. She kept starting surrender votes as often as she could.

As luck would have it, a teamfight broke out with cait and malz both highly exposed. Sona got them with a perfect sona ult and we were able to kill them quickly. We ended up winning the teamfight with pretty much everyone alive, it was quite a one-sided victory.

Then the amazing happened, rengar ragequit. We quickly took advantage of the situaiton and baroned immediately. After that the other team completely fell apart and we won teamfight after teamfight until eventually we won the game.

So, you never know what might happen in ranked.
---
Metroids suck
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 2/25/2013 4:35:23 PM
Mean while on the enemy team
"Lol dis vayne took AP runes"
"Lol they double kill for me gg"
"wtf noobs stay back, cait and malz"
"gg wttf good throws noob"

And they make a topic on GameFAQs about how noobs leave and throw games
---
Here to get help. or help some folks out!
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#3DartkunPosted 2/25/2013 4:35:25 PM
1) grats
2) Granted... it is Vayne at late game...
3) regardless, grats
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#4thisisboris2Posted 2/25/2013 4:38:18 PM
dont stop, never give up! hold your head high up and reach the top!
let the world see what you have got!
bring it all back to you!
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#5happyscrub1Posted 2/25/2013 4:40:47 PM
A post this big, u would think its about him winning a 4 vs 5 from lvl start and carried. Wrong runes? Who cares. Runes are like only 300-400 worth of gold in stats.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/25/2013 4:49:09 PM
Good stuff TC. While I wont post a story as long as yours I did just come out of a ranked game that was tough. I was killing Cho top as Akali and my team was getting wrecked elsewhere. I tried to help but it seemed hopeless. They even stole our Baron once.

We took no towers and they took all our inhibs and we had 1 tower left. Then somehow we aced them, then again, then took baron and aced them two more times. We took all their towers and grabbed the victory with one tower left.
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#7DrPrimemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 4:58:20 PM
A post this big, u would think its about him winning a 4 vs 5 from lvl start and carried. Wrong runes? Who cares. Runes are like only 300-400 worth of gold in stats.

The pantheon was 11/0 though
---
Metroids suck
#8aHappySackaPosted 2/25/2013 5:01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLINdHoqC1Q
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#9boottarPosted 2/25/2013 5:03:08 PM
thisisboris2 posted...
dont stop, never give up! hold your head high up and reach the top!
let the world see what you have got!
bring it all back to you!

LMAO! Quote of the day.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1/
League of Legends (EUW): bottar1
#10Cookie BagPosted 2/25/2013 5:05:18 PM
Runes are only noticeable early game, so its not a big deal if you play safely.
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!