who beats udyr top?

#1dennis941012Posted 2/25/2013 10:53:47 PM
saw it destory
nidalee
yorick
darius
garen
nasus
ap tyrnd
kayle
lately
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#2hyorinryuPosted 2/25/2013 10:56:42 PM
Teemo and Kennen should do fine against Udyr. How would Nidalee lose to Udyr?
---
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
#3Master_strikerPosted 2/25/2013 10:56:47 PM
I've destroyed everyone on that list except yorick, kayle and garen with udyr top.
---
yooooooo
#4The Last CetraPosted 2/25/2013 10:57:11 PM
Teemo. Elise.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/25/2013 10:57:28 PM
inb4 pablo
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6Master_strikerPosted 2/25/2013 10:58:55 PM
hyorinryu posted...
Teemo and Kennen should do fine against Udyr. How would Nidalee lose to Udyr?


Max turyle stance first and just farm peacefully when she's in human form.

Cougar form is a bit trickier till you have like 3 points in tiger form. So be careful with that.

Spiritvisage+turtle form=yawn at nid's harass
---
yooooooo
#7TriikzPosted 2/25/2013 11:27:31 PM
Jayce.

Poke with E>Q

If he tries to run in, Hammer stance, E to knock him back, run away.

Rinse and repeat til hes low.

Then either all in him or farm while hes forced to go back.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#8GoldenFantasyPosted 2/25/2013 11:29:36 PM
Teemo and Jayce
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#9HagenExPosted 2/25/2013 11:31:17 PM
Rumble eats and then vomits Udyr.
#10Earthbound360Posted 2/25/2013 11:31:28 PM
Singed happily frolicks(sp?) in kite city
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote