---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#12Pixel26Posted 2/26/2013 2:40:26 AM
are you going top or mid?
#13Ultraknight64Posted 2/26/2013 2:50:01 AM
How do you CS effectively with Rumble?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#142ez2ez2ez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:56:26 AM
i just pick him and say top or mid because hes fine in either lane

although i do feel like you have more killing potential top

just dont let the creeps get to your turret because its hard to last hit under that l0l
#15happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 8:58:35 AM
Rumble has been top of the winrates for many many many months now. Don't know why he under played.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#16ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/26/2013 9:07:35 AM
rumbles stayed strong. people just stopped using him...not sure why lol
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#172ez2ez2ez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:08:40 AM
meta changed, most teams pref a tankier top that can just run in and soak damage with tons of health and 3 or 4 randuins

i'e seen rumble played in a few lcs games; or maybe they were scrims.
#18DeleveleDPosted 2/26/2013 9:11:59 AM
Rumble's only dreadful if you manage to get hit by a Harpoon, then it's followed by his Q, then another Harpoon for a massive slow, while he pummels on you with his Q and auto attacks, oh and Equalizer.

If you have a champion that can keep its distance or able to harass by a distance, he accomplishes nothing.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#19DartkunPosted 2/26/2013 9:12:41 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
rumbles stayed strong. people just stopped using him...not sure why lol

Reactionary to the Diana patch nerfs.

Pros decided that despite being still strong, there were more OP champions (which I totally don't blame them for, if I was pro. I'd tier hop like anyone else to gain the highest chance of winning). They showcased some new stuff with different champions, people replicate the pros.

This is another case of "Win rates necessarily don't indicate balance. They CAN indicate balance"

This is really familiar to a lot of Season 1 also. NA thought Rumble was Trash until EU teams destroyed NA with amazing Rumble play. He's never really been a weak champion if you look at the overall trends in tiers. When other top champions get nerfed (Ribbon, Olaf, etc) Rumble always surfaces.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#20happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 9:16:44 AM
Dartkun posted...
When other top champions get nerfed (Ribbon, Olaf, etc) Rumble always surfaces.

Rumble was top of the win rates months before riven and olaf was nerfed. He's always been there. Before eve, before diana nerf. Before jayce nerf.

That's as far back as I can effectively remember rumble being there.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.