I like Nasus support more and more

#1Stalky24Posted 2/26/2013 3:58:22 AM
Wither turns off ADC. Big time. It's both powerful engage and disengage tool. If all game I had just one skill and that's wither, I'd still felt very useful.

His Spitfire is ridiculous too. 40 aoe armor reduction in the armor pene meta. I had no idea his numbers are this high. Paired with bruisers or AD mid and it's true damage for everyone.
His ult is same as Nasus top's ult since neither builds AP (Kage's Lucky Pick? I actually like to build Twin Shadows even on top Nasus) and still he becomes quite a monster for those few seconds.
And his Q. Well it wont scale as well. You can eat one minion per wave (Nasus tax) and not screw your ADC. He probably cant hit 100% cs anyway. It's not going to be lategame mode Nasus but it's going to be a lot scarier than opposing support.

But all it comes down is Wither. With max CDR (which isnt hard to get with all the support items giving CDR) it is on ADC 5 out of 6.6 seconds (which is ~75% of time. 75% of time you are teamfighting 5v4).
#2jonlaw101Posted 2/26/2013 3:59:46 AM
I made a guide about this. People called me crazy.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#3Suicidal SmurfPosted 2/26/2013 4:16:27 AM
but nunu
---
sail boat to harbor
#4LithspPosted 2/26/2013 5:32:44 AM
Yeah, see, late game rocks up, and you're Nasus with a crap Q.
Late game Nasus is Q.

Nunu does basically the same thing but better because he can boost an ally and cripple an enemy.

Also unless you're Korean, it never works.
---
[]Signature[]
#5Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:47:46 AM
Lithsp posted...
Yeah, see, late game rocks up, and you're Nasus with a crap Q.
Late game Nasus is Q.

Nunu does basically the same thing but better because he can boost an ally and cripple an enemy.

Also unless you're Korean, it never works.

Well yes, his Q is nowhere near as good as Nasus's top Q, but for support Nasus's case, it's just added bonus on top of his W and E. And it still provides far superior damage late than opposing Sona or Nunu has, for example.

Also Nunu does 60% slow and 25% AS reduction. With max CDR it lasts 83% of time, which is cool.

Nasus offers up to 95% AS/MS reduction. It doesnt make life difficult for ADC as Nunu does. It turns it off completly. 5 seconds of inability to fight at all.
#6happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 8:52:27 AM
Stalky24 posted...
Nasus offers up to 95% AS/MS reduction. It doesnt make life difficult for ADC as Nunu does. It turns it off completly. 5 seconds of inability to fight at all.

Now look at what nunu ult does. It's not just a damage tool
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7Gogandantess100Posted 2/26/2013 8:54:41 AM
just had a game of jungle nasus were my q was at +500 and i still could not carry. wither good but you still need a team behind u
---
xbl: P2K WARRIOR; Ashe only- lvl 99 13 espers 45 hunts 122333- collecting items
I heard somewhere that Viera can be impregnated by The Wood.-Mir_Vimes