I've read alot of bad stuff about rengar

#11xMikhalxPosted 2/26/2013 7:06:22 AM
Played against a top lane Rengar that destroyed a top AP Trynd; he would have won if his team wasn't so bad. He 2-3 shot me as soon as he saw me =.=. He still crushes if played right, but not as easily/hard as before. SOTD Rengar is still fun...
---
LoL IGN: Mikhal
#12ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/26/2013 7:56:13 AM
Reaper_Minion posted...
From: ssj4supervegeta | Posted: 2/26/2013 4:27:06 PM | #006
he's still really strong in the jungle. just like all assassins really xD just won a game earlier with him. got all my lanes ahead early and we snowballed to victory :D

The problem is that he can't actually jungle.

uh why not? he clears pretty fast and the sustain on his w is good. his dueling in the jungle isnt even bad so he can defend invades and ganking top/bot can be done using bushes and lane ganking. after level 6 he has very good ganking, being able to ignore green wards (much like eve)
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#13Cobra1010(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:02:52 AM
Then i might just get him since hes on sale. IF he gets a buff in future, I wouldnt regret missing this opportunity. Now i just hope they dont have any 6300 champs i want for the next couple of weeks or im gonna rage. Got no refunds left.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#14Tro77TroPosted 2/28/2013 12:22:37 AM
I regret getting him, sadly I had no refunds left or I'd have used one on him.

I knew this would happen. Exactly why I refunded him the day after buying him.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn
#15IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/28/2013 12:24:37 AM
Riot is in the pickle where people are playing him in ways they didn't want so they nerf it and then he becomes low tier. But some pro will find another way to make him super strong and Riot will have to nerf him again.
#16TheshamenPosted 2/28/2013 12:33:23 AM
Rengar is fine, he just inst the god tier that he used to be and it's popular to call him crap.

Like all fads about league champs it's an exaggeration.
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#17Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/28/2013 12:34:45 AM
xMikhalx posted...
Played against a top lane Rengar that destroyed a top AP Trynd; he would have won if his team wasn't so bad. He 2-3 shot me as soon as he saw me =.=. He still crushes if played right, but not as easily/hard as before. SOTD Rengar is still fun...

I was gonna say, doesn't SotD still instagib squishies when he uses it?
---
And then John was a zombie.
#18l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 3/4/2013 9:54:13 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20151597

Definitely still viable in solo queue.

His top lane is much better than his jungle. His jungle is pretty mediocre.
---
Knicks City