3. nasus is fotm now

User Info: PrintScreenKey

PrintScreenKey
4 years ago#1
see him all the time since LCS W3

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#2
I had my first experience vs 1 the other day. The dog actually went mid. I was zil. All he did was got poked to death. His jungler had to baby sit mid just so he could lane. Probably a duo. I don't know what he was expecting when he went mid.

It was tank Nasus.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#3
I **** on him as Volibear. Then when his jungler came to help I killed him first then killed the jungler (it was Vi). Ended up going 10/0 while he was 0/9.

He might have just been bad though since he never used wither when I charged at him with Q, only used it after I started attacking him which didn't do much since I already had frenzy stacks.
?

User Info: Neo_PortaPotty

Neo_PortaPotty
4 years ago#4
I'm just happy hes viable again even if hes a tad situational he was my fave character in s1
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!

User Info: IceBarrage

IceBarrage
4 years ago#5
People need to just keep him top and stop putting a point in E pre-13.

I've been pooping on people with him lately, great new item synergy, gold generation buffed him, and the new direct buffs are beautiful.

Just ask diplomacySC2/Kaldra. He knows the pain Nasus brings now. I also beat AP tryns which is nice.
Rest in peace Fistsofdissent
New LoL IGN: NowILayTheeDown--still carries on day to day basis.

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
4 years ago#6
And people laughed at me when I said S3 would make Nasus viable....
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider

User Info: Alakazam_fan

Alakazam_fan
4 years ago#7
Camel-Rider posted...
And people laughed at me when I said S3 would make Nasus viable....

I'm still laughing at you.
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. nasus is fotm now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived