nasus is fotm now

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 2/26/2013 8:24:04 AM
see him all the time since LCS W3
#2happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 8:38:58 AM
I had my first experience vs 1 the other day. The dog actually went mid. I was zil. All he did was got poked to death. His jungler had to baby sit mid just so he could lane. Probably a duo. I don't know what he was expecting when he went mid.

It was tank Nasus.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3shadyelfPosted 2/26/2013 8:53:03 AM
I **** on him as Volibear. Then when his jungler came to help I killed him first then killed the jungler (it was Vi). Ended up going 10/0 while he was 0/9.

He might have just been bad though since he never used wither when I charged at him with Q, only used it after I started attacking him which didn't do much since I already had frenzy stacks.
---
?
#4Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/26/2013 9:10:32 AM
I'm just happy hes viable again even if hes a tad situational he was my fave character in s1
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#5IceBarragePosted 2/26/2013 9:29:38 AM
People need to just keep him top and stop putting a point in E pre-13.

I've been pooping on people with him lately, great new item synergy, gold generation buffed him, and the new direct buffs are beautiful.

Just ask diplomacySC2/Kaldra. He knows the pain Nasus brings now. I also beat AP tryns which is nice.
---
Rest in peace Fistsofdissent
New LoL IGN: NowILayTheeDown--still carries on day to day basis.
#6Camel-RiderPosted 2/26/2013 9:32:14 AM
And people laughed at me when I said S3 would make Nasus viable....
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#7Alakazam_fanPosted 2/26/2013 9:58:31 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
And people laughed at me when I said S3 would make Nasus viable....

I'm still laughing at you.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.