Why do some Ranged ADC get angry because someone else is carring ?

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 2/26/2013 8:46:21 AM
I have been in multiple games where the Bruiser, jugler, or AP has secured kills in a legit way and are carring the game, and yet our ranged ADC ist not happy whit us winning, he is not happy because he is behind and someone else is carrinng the game, yesterday our radc was 2-6-8 and our jax was 16-0-10 hes was able to 1v4 the other team and our draven went afk at the fountain calling us all noobs for noof feeding him... even whitout him we won all teamfigths because of how fed jax was...

So now people not only care about wining but also about being the star of the game? WTF is this..
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2DeleveleDPosted 2/26/2013 8:48:59 AM
Draven mad at someone else getting all the attention?

I'm not surprised.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#3happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 8:50:25 AM
selfish players
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#4ThyCorndogPosted 2/26/2013 8:53:57 AM(edited)
A lot of people that play this game have this strange sense of entitlement. It doesn't really make sense since this is a team game. If I'm top and I lose my lane due to constant ganks, but our other lanes get pushed due to all the attention the enemy team has been giving me, I'll be happy. I don't care about my k/d ratio as much as I care about the team effort.
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#5happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 8:53:39 AM
ThyCorndog posted...
A lot of people that play this game have this strange sense of entitlement. It doesn't really make sense since this is a team game. If I'm top, If I lose my lane due to constant ganks, but our other lanes get pushed due to all the attention the enemy team has been giving me, I'll be happy. I don't care about my k/d ratio as much as I care about the team effort.

Same where. If someone is carrying me, I'm happy to die to be much of a distraction as possible in a team fight, regardless of role.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6Zephiroth X52Posted 2/26/2013 8:54:25 AM
Well, were Jax not Killstealing then Draven would get more kills and become more credit to team. That said, it is definitely something that is not rageworthy, and obviously if he went AFK then Jax was not exactly wrong to hoard kills.

---
Guess who, it's Kaosubaloo!
#7UnderwaterAirPosted 2/26/2013 8:56:09 AM
Darius, Katarina, Shaco, Akali, etc are not carrying. All they're doing is waiting with their ults/bursts to KS gold from the team that is actually doing the work.

We might be winning now but when the opponent team defends until 45 minutes and come back out and our "carrying" player has no worthwhile damage output and our actual carry got ksed to the point where his gold is nothing and we lose? Yeah, I'd be mad too.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#8LANKAI09Posted 2/26/2013 8:58:34 AM
probably because they are behind and are trying to secure kills for themselves to come back
#9Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:00:24 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...
Darius, Katarina, Shaco, Akali, etc are not carrying. All they're doing is waiting with their ults/bursts to KS gold from the team that is actually doing the work.

We might be winning now but when the opponent team defends until 45 minutes and come back out and our "carrying" player has no worthwhile damage output and our actual carry got ksed to the point where his gold is nothing and we lose? Yeah, I'd be mad too.

Do you realize that ranged ADCs are not the only real late game hard carries? a late game Jax, Karthus, kyle or Tryndame for example, can carry as hard as as any ranged ADC.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#10DogmanwalkingPosted 2/26/2013 9:01:52 AM
How is it anyone else's fault if he doesn't play well enough to get fed? It happens, sometimes you have a bad game, or someone else has a really good game. That being said, if I'm getting a lot of my team's kills, during ganks/teamfights I'll go out of my way to try to let a teammate have a kill if it's completely safe to do so. There's only so much any one person can do, once your 6 slots are filled with your best items any gold you get is wasted.