Why do some Ranged ADC get angry because someone else is carring ?

#11happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 9:04:03 AM
UnderwaterAir posted...

We might be winning now but when the opponent team defends until 45 minutes and come back out and our "carrying" player has no worthwhile damage output and our actual carry got ksed to the point where his gold is nothing and we lose? Yeah, I'd be mad too.

45 minutes, any ADC will being load of damage regardless of kills. The difference in damage of a full build and a 75% build is not that much. The later the game goes, the less of an issue is.

A few kills only is a big difference in early game.

Plus a fed bruiser is a big time sink if he's diving you. Then it puts u in a spot on who to focus.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#12Mitsune_RakaenPosted 2/26/2013 9:04:05 AM
It's not that he is playing bad enough to get fed, but if that Jax is specifically taking those kills from the ad carry then it is a big problem for the team. It is like the support taking FB instead of the AD carry, it isn't good.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
#13MetleonPosted 2/26/2013 9:04:47 AM
I played a game as Heimer the other day. Akali must have really hated Heimer because she would always use as many charges of her ult as it took to jump right on me and kill. It's funny because I was building for late game and had barely any AP so she would die right after killing me and the rest of my team would ace them, despite the teams being even in kills during early game.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#14happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 9:05:27 AM
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...
It's not that he is playing bad enough to get fed, but if that Jax is specifically taking those kills from the ad carry then it is a big problem for the team. It is like the support taking FB instead of the AD carry, it isn't good.

Early gold on support equals early sightstone, equals less gold spent on wards, equals faster support item like agies or something.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#15Shivan999999999Posted 2/26/2013 9:06:15 AM
It really depends on the game in question. One game i got annoyed because i got stuck with a Lee Sin supporting me as Trist. He was stealing kills on purpose so he could look like the star of the game. If they are shutting down their ADC on purpose? yep, angry. If they were jungling or roaming and got there, awesomesauce. It's really a game by game basis that you have to make that judgement on. It's possible they're just upset their support was bad and wish they could be fed like someone else. Or they could just be in denial. When dealing with such a large player base, there isn't really one good answer.
---
For like a bean burrito, I shall return!
#16ThyCorndogPosted 2/26/2013 9:08:22 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

Early gold on support equals early sightstone, equals less gold spent on wards, equals faster support item like agies or something.

Yeah... It's good for anyone who gets it, as long as it's someone on your team. The support shouldn't dive for FB to take it from the ADC, but it certainly doesn't hurt the team if the support accidentally gets it
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#17Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:18:26 AM
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

He was not stealing him, he was using was securing kills that were going to get away, he tower dived like a madman..

and we are speaking of Jax, lategame jax is as muxh of a threat as the ADC
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#18shingo fanPosted 2/26/2013 9:44:27 AM
I think the problem lies in the role name. You're gonna have a lot of kids taking it a little too literally and get mad when someone else is beasting because "I'm the carry! I should be doing that!"
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#19Hell0nEarthPosted 2/26/2013 10:10:23 AM
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

I disagree- a fed Jax will carry harder than an adc.
If the carry isn't giving every kill he can to Jax, he is the one causing the big problem.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]