WHat do you need to work on to get better?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. WHat do you need to work on to get better?

User Info: edubs

4 years ago#1
Sometimes in lane I get tunnel vision and focus on killing the enemy too much and forget to cs or miss cs while harassing especially right as I am about to get my ult. My goal is to get much better cs scores, especially in mid, so I can bring my rank from silver III to gold.

What do you struggle with in this game?
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08

User Info: boottar

4 years ago#2
I struggle with keeping map awareness, so many chances for me to help out another lane when my lane is pretty much lost, where I could have gained some kill to help me out.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1/
League of Legends (EUW): bottar1

User Info: Arkhanoid

4 years ago#3
CS and ADC/Support.

My problem with bot lane is that I just don't like many of the champions. Thinking about picking Lulu and Quinn up though so maybe that'll help.

User Info: DarcKage

4 years ago#4

I usually stay on my own lane and farm and leave it to the jungler to gank.
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles, League of Legends, Dark Souls, Ni no Kuni
Waiting for: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X/Y

User Info: ThyCorndog

4 years ago#5
My jungle/counter-jungle awareness is terrible, but jungle champs are my favorite...

What do? :<
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion

User Info: NicoGrimm

4 years ago#6
CS. I'm awful with CS.
Also, map awareness.
Thou shalt not hide stakes in my shrubbery.

User Info: Dartkun

4 years ago#7
Diversity in roles. I only can AP mid and Support

Being less reliant on single characters. I'm a really methodical person. The way I train is I'll play 100-200 games as a single character straight until I know every match up and gimmick this champion will and can do. Then I move on to the next. However, if I knew how to adapt and play other champions quicker, I'd be able to counterpick slightly better. Worst thing for ranked, when you pick a "counter picked" champion. Let's just say for example, a full page Galio is picked and I only know how to play LeBlanc, the team immediately gets angry at me for picking LeBlanc, the team's morale goes down and boom you're on your way to a loss.

It's really hard for me to not get stressed out when picking champions I don't know inside and out.

Oh and I'd love to improve my cs of course. 85cs/10min. I really want to get that up to around 95.
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
(message deleted)

User Info: allanon645

4 years ago#9
I need to spend less time exclusively supporting. I mean Support is great, but yoloqueue makes support the worst.
Currently Playing- LoL (Walkerboh64), Dota 2 (Melkyor)

User Info: CORNBRE4D

4 years ago#10
Roaming, synergy with team during laning.

I notice the hardest teams to go against are then ones that 3 man tower dive top before level 6. When I try and roam that hard they push my lane.

I need to get better at carrying people who are having a bad game. I can do well if others are relatively close but I need to roam excessively to stop the other teams fed champs (mid lane especially)

I need better understanding of counters, item builds and exploiting what is currently OP. I play this game for fun but a week can go by and if you don't roam message boards and/or watch stream you kind of get out of the loop.
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. WHat do you need to work on to get better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived