Why Fizz takes no skill

#51Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:54:30 PM
Camel-Rider posted...
He probably played against me in dominion (I played nothing but fizz for like 20 games in dominion to level up a smurf).

Combined with a zhonyas (or the dominion equivalent), Fizz is EXTREMELY easy to outplay people with. He just has so many tools.

Well I'm level 30 so I doubt I played against your low-level smurf account.
#52EphidelPosted 2/26/2013 5:04:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sZhxJcd.png

My face when Xander literally rewrote the same article he made months ago. I've seen better journalism out of Allistair Pinsof, and that's saying something.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#53bast999Posted 2/26/2013 5:09:37 PM
Xander7756 pos

nope topic list
---
This but unironically.
#54Camel-RiderPosted 2/26/2013 5:11:59 PM
Well I'm level 30 so I doubt I played against your low-level smurf account.

Was level 28
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#55Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:29:35 PM
As usual, I have set to see a single reason put forth here as to why Fizz is not OP. Nobody has countered any of the points made in the article. They've only talked about me. If it is so wrong, why not point out the flaws?
#56tacoslayer89Posted 2/26/2013 5:33:58 PM
Xander7756 posted...
As usual, I have set to see a single reason put forth here as to why Fizz is not OP. Nobody has countered any of the points made in the article. They've only talked about me. If it is so wrong, why not point out the flaws?

*facepalm*

champ can 1v1 anyone but is very squishy and dies instantly in teamfight = OP
He's an assassin not a 1v5 god
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#57SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/26/2013 5:40:22 PM
u suk d00d
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#58Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:40:23 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
Xander7756 posted...

*facepalm*

He has several area of effect abilities that make him good in teamfights.
#59iiTryhardPosted 2/26/2013 5:43:42 PM
i stopped reading when the author said fizz ult > amumu's ult utility wise
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#60centurion911Posted 2/26/2013 5:51:31 PM(edited)
Xander7756 posted...
tacoslayer89 posted...
Xander7756 posted...

*facepalm*

He has several area of effect abilities that make him good in teamfights.

He's a champ that needs damage in order to assassinate.

If he walks up to the enemy AD carry to Q them, he gets eviscerated because he has little to no survivability. If he uses his E to save himself, he has no escape mechanisms.

If he uses his E to close the gap, he gets eviscerated as soon as he lands.

His Ult is very low AoE on a delay, very unlikely to hit more than two people at the most, it can also be dodged or intercepted by a tank.

If Fizz is fed he is scary, but so is every champ. His AoE abilities are either A. tied to his ult and easily avoided or B. tied to his escape mechanism and put him in the middle of the team with no way to get out.

He suffers from melee glass cannon syndrome, he dies if he gets too close and he can't kill if he doesn't get too close.

EDIT: Also, regarding the Amumu ult comparison. The Amumu ult is instant, a larger radius, and doesn't need to be aimed. Amumu's ult goes off around him because he wants to be in the middle of the enemy team. Fizz's ult sticks to only one person and can be dodged. Amumu's ult is superior in ease of use and functionality. Fizz's ult will hit 1 person for big damage, Amumus will hit 3+ for more overall damage
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."