It seems like the fun champions are not viable

#1superhPosted 2/26/2013 5:48:38 PM
At least for solo Q.

Seems like you see the same champions doing well consistently. Fun champions are not viable for the most part, due to the current meta, and also due to team communication and team comps, example: Kog maw, vayne, xerath ect.

It's a darn shame because it's hard to play fun champions! I would say more than half of the 100 or so champs are not viable. :/
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#2FFFanboy78912Posted 2/26/2013 5:58:03 PM
Kogmaw and vayne are two of the most viable adc's in this meta currently, the problem is just communicating with a random bot lane in solo queue.
#3Herostratus_Posted 2/26/2013 5:59:27 PM
Every champ in the game is viable. If you enjoy a champ, then play that champ.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#4superh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:00:26 PM
FFFanboy78912 posted...
Kogmaw and vayne are two of the most viable adc's in this meta currently, the problem is just communicating with a random bot lane in solo queue.

Yeah, its the second part. very hard to do. Kog maw is defiantly not for solo Q, as he as no escapes and needs to be protected, which wont happen in solo Q
---
-Dax Flame
#5crosooPosted 2/26/2013 6:04:06 PM
i find it frustrating i want to play aggressive champs like riven.

Yet when i lane vs somebody i start dorans blade or something aggressive but darius or shen shows up with 15 hp pots then backs and buys Armour and hp, while i build damage and get screwed over for it. I have to buy Armour pen first item just to be even able to trade.
#6superh(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:10:21 PM
meh, thats counter building. i'm cool with that. That sort of thing is nice because it makes you play different and build different. What is worse than playing the same champs all the time(viable ones) and playing them the same way every game?
---
-Dax Flame
#7crosooPosted 2/26/2013 6:14:14 PM
not when riven scales best with AD, if i built Armour and hp like the other top laner.

Rivens dmg would be minuscule compare to nearly everyone. Its just not as viable on her.
I will play her regardless but it is frustrating and becomes almost impossible to snowball.
#8C3isSwiftPosted 2/26/2013 10:30:22 PM
Try out Zed.He is beast and he is fun
---
I'm awesome.Just admit it.
#9nyhustler208Posted 2/26/2013 10:47:15 PM
Herostratus_ posted...

I used to agree with this, but I disagree now... Every champ is not viable
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#10Edge4o7_Posted 2/26/2013 10:50:05 PM
Herostratus_ posted...

I used to agree with this, but I disagree now... Every champ is not viable

At typical gamefaqs level of play, everything is viable. At high level play, almost anything is.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent