If team refuses to surrender an obvious losing game, do you tryhard or afk farm?

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 5:53:31 PM
AFK or give it 100% when you know a game is not winnable early. - Results (92 votes)
Any game is winnable. Give it a good try!
79.35% (73 votes)
Naw, just go jungle some creeps and avoid all fights.
20.65% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My last game as me wantings to just start afking again instead of helping unwinnable games.

Had a game where everyone was horrible.

During laning:

Cho goes 0/7/0 solo top. I was jungling. Everytime I try to gank, he'll shove the lane. I notice that he didn't turn off E to last hit. So his lane was push 24/7.

Galio has teleport vs TF. Galio never ults a lane all game. Every galio ult for the whole 40 mins was a failure.

Bot just got beat. Maybe they were unlucky or something.

I some how was 8/2/1 on jungle fiddle.

TF is legendary, J4 is pwning cho, our bot is losing. But everyone was playing so badly, I just wanted to surrender. Everyone keep saying no. So I did nothing but die the rest of the game trying to fight a team we can't even get all the 1st tier towers on.

EDIT: Next game kayle goes 0/7/0 top and gets lee sin legendery. I knew the game was over once mid game started. Surrender? Nope, team kept going. Then the next 3 out of 5 fights, kayle dies before ulting. Last fight, kayle ults me by mistake (I wasn't even low or being focused.)

FFFFFFFFFF
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:54:35 PM
And before you make a comment that people have bad lanings, i'm not talking about that. I mean when you see some someone is doing very wrong and know they are horrible. And u see no point.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3Red_Badger_55Posted 2/26/2013 5:57:35 PM
Definitely tryhard. I have won games where my team has fed worse than that. One time we were down 9 to 3. (I had 3 assists). I then decided to carry as Sona and we won a couple key teamfights and proceeded to victory. Sometimes the enemy gets cocky and makes mistakes. If you're just going to afk farm jungle you can at least only buy wards and help your team that way. Every ward bought should be +1 elo in my opinon lol
#4happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:59:18 PM
Red_Badger_55 posted...
Definitely tryhard. I have won games where my team has fed worse than that.

But feeding and being horrible is 2 different things. I've had plenty of bad lanings. I'm talking about after laning when you see people just derp so freaking hard that you just don't think the game is winnable.
---
#5Lord SojiroPosted 2/26/2013 6:00:54 PM
I tryhard. If the vote fails, I deal with it. AFK farming is just pure butthurt that they didn't get their way in the vote.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#6shingo fanPosted 2/26/2013 6:04:29 PM
Lord Sojiro posted...
I tryhard. If the vote fails, I deal with it. AFK farming is just pure butthurt that they didn't get their way in the vote.

---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#7Red_Badger_55Posted 2/26/2013 6:07:47 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Red_Badger_55 posted...
Definitely tryhard. I have won games where my team has fed worse than that.

But feeding and being horrible is 2 different things. I've had plenty of bad lanings. I'm talking about after laning when you see people just derp so freaking hard that you just don't think the game is winnable.

That's true, I didn't see that your kayle went 070 lol. First time maybe? She's so beast it's not even funny. I still try throughout any game, even if my teammates are intentionally being weiners. That kayle probably gives them like 35 gold per kill at that point.

But if you're team can't get behind you and teamfight properly you have no chance
#8DaddyZeus67Posted 2/26/2013 6:08:06 PM
Just tryhard. Don't feel like getting banned
---
http://www.metal-archives.com/users/DaddyZeus67
http://www.last.fm/user/NewYorkSlam
#9MwarriorHieiPosted 2/26/2013 7:37:10 PM
Just tryhard. Don't feel like getting banned

this. think of your skins!
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#10The_WeegeePosted 2/26/2013 7:38:11 PM
I tryhard to lose.