AP mid skarner

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/26/2013 6:30:09 PM
http://happyscrub.com/midskarner.jpg

I accidently random pick in a rank game so I ended up as skarner mid vs orianna. So since I was mid, I went old school skarner build

I got FED!!! LOL. I got fed fast. Then I started to get tanky mid game and let graves carry (bot was even. I got fed before graves).

I would of had more kills, but I derped 2 times or once I died early, and 2 I had to run out the fight early.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2centurion911Posted 2/26/2013 6:30:52 PM
Grats!

It can be countered pretty easily, but Grats!
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#3JennaTahliaPosted 2/26/2013 6:31:42 PM
see sig line 1
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#4Shadow EdgePosted 2/26/2013 6:36:07 PM
Are you really gold? How the hell does Orianna lose to Skarner? Did Hecarim camp the crap out of your lane?
---
ns
#5centurion911Posted 2/26/2013 6:39:08 PM
Shadow Edge posted...
Are you really gold? How the hell does Orianna lose to Skarner? Did Hecarim camp the crap out of your lane?

I want to imagine that, when Skarner began running at her, she just continued to AA him because "My AAs are buffed, I'll never lose a duel."
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#6happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:40:00 PM
Shadow Edge posted...

I think my early 2 kills were mid fights with shaco.

Oriana can't do much after I get some lvls. I got a shield and heal to sustain. And the sheild makes me tanky so it's hard for her and shaco to kill me fast.

The 1st one I got ganked and got away with 1% health but I ignited shaco as he tried to dive me.

2nd. I killed shaco and oriana or shaco killed heric.

3rd, I ganked alistar running from bot.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.