another swain vs fizz topic

#21MasterDarkenPosted 2/27/2013 12:08:03 AM
This topic is now about soup.

I like soup.
#22Luster_SlyPosted 2/27/2013 12:14:41 AM
This topic got derailed from it's derailing after being derailed and then it got further derailed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
#23XcaIIionPosted 2/27/2013 12:17:01 AM
this topic is now about how badly fizz loses to swain.

on a scale of blue to pumpkin ima have to give that a t-shirt.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#24MasterDarkenPosted 2/27/2013 12:18:57 AM
XcaIIion posted...
this topic is now about how badly fizz loses to swain.

on a scale of blue to pumpkin ima have to give that a t-shirt.

It's funny how you say that after I just won a match against Swain. Guess that means Fizz dumps Swain like a fat guy dumps healthy food.
#25xHateradePosted 2/27/2013 12:22:40 AM
It's funny how you say that after I just won a match against Swain. Guess that means Fizz dumps Swain like a fat guy dumps healthy food.

no. in fact, you'd be surprised at how many people are willing to argue the exact opposite of what i stated.

---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#26GoldenFantasyPosted 2/27/2013 12:30:15 AM
Fizz is an ap assassin. AP assassins (or assassins in general) work well against squishy ap(sometimes ad mids).

Swain is not a squishy ap mid (maybe in the beginning). Besides his character type, his kit makes it harder for Fizz to kill him pre-6 and even after. If Fizz tries to all in, just use your skills to disengage or fight him. Build tanky and get fed off Fizz and win.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#27xHateradePosted 2/27/2013 12:36:09 AM(edited)
Fizz is an ap assassin. AP assassins (or assassins in general) work well against squishy ap(sometimes ad mids).

Swain is not a squishy ap mid (maybe in the beginning). Besides his character type, his kit makes it harder for Fizz to kill him pre-6 and even after. If Fizz tries to all in, just use your skills to disengage or fight him. Build tanky and get fed off Fizz and win.

Its honestly just that swain dominates all melee champions, and in this case fizz is a melee champion.

Thats pretty much it.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map