What would the league champs pokemon types be?

#11ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/27/2013 8:42:48 PM
eds41591 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dark type was more of a 'fighting dirty' style than actual darkness. Moves like Bite and Feint attack seem to support that, along with the fact that dark is strong against psychic and weak against fighting.

A person with a strong intellect is beaten by a cheater, and the cheater is beaten by the person who knows the game really well. Meanwhile, a genius could outwit the guy who's really good.

The dark type was created as an "opposite of normal" types. essentially supposed to be an evil normal type. It was also created to oppose the, at the time, op psychic type.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#12DartkunPosted 2/27/2013 8:44:10 PM
eds41591 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dark type was more of a 'fighting dirty' style than actual darkness. Moves like Bite and Feint attack seem to support that, along with the fact that dark is strong against psychic and weak against fighting.

A person with a strong intellect is beaten by a cheater, and the cheater is beaten by the person who knows the game really well. Meanwhile, a genius could outwit the guy who's really good.

Yes, Dark has always been about cheap moves and whatnot.

Abilities like Beat Up (Your Pokemon gang up on someone), Fake Tears, Foul Play, Nasty Plot, and Sucker Punch.

I would call Champions like Katarina - Normal / Dark for that matter.

"But Dart, Dark Pokemon still look Dark!"

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/dc/559Scraggy.png

This is a primary Dark Pokemon. SCRAGGY IS A DARK POKEMON!
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#13casperrulezPosted 2/27/2013 9:46:07 PM
Incorrect. Dark and Steel types were introduced in Gen 2 because Psychics were op as all hell in Gen 1.

Also Swain is basically a Honchkrow
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#14Xano1234Posted 2/28/2013 12:12:31 PM
The funny thing about psych being OP was the fact that there were only like what....6 of then?

Mr. Mine, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Jinx, and Mewtwo.

Their only weakness was bug though......and I think the only bug move was like....string shot or something like that.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310