Draft pick is awesome.

#1Ultraknight64Posted 2/27/2013 3:53:20 AM
I finally started actually playing draft(not just 1 or 2 games) and it is so nice actually having competent and mature people on my team. Only every 4 or 5 games do I actually get someone who rages at the team, and people don't feed 5 kills in lane.

Why don't people play draft more? The only downside is that it takes longer to start, but I think it's far better than having a level 30 Teemo with 23 wins on your team who feeds and trolls the whole game.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2LithspPosted 2/27/2013 3:59:09 AM
People play draft all the time.
It's like the main form of the game.

Craps on blinds in every way.

There are still ragers every game though.
---
[]Signature[]
#3Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/27/2013 4:04:41 AM
In my opinion normal's is for doing something different and practicing new champions. So it may seem like people are trolling as they may be using someone for the first time and over estimate the champions ability.

If I go to normal's its for this reason and if only support is left, unless the champion is support or jungle and my hero doesn't fit that then I will still do what I want. People who go into normal's and expect the meta are doing it wrong.

I't good to hear that you have worked this out too many times do I go into a bot or normal game and have people whining about double or treble mid and no jungler etc, they get quite annoying.
#4ArkhanoidPosted 2/27/2013 4:06:02 AM
I played draft as soon as I hit 20.

It's amazing how many people play it though that either don't have enough champions or can't play a particular role.
#5Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/27/2013 4:16:12 AM
Arkhanoid posted...
I played draft as soon as I hit 20.

It's amazing how many people play it though that either don't have enough champions or can't play a particular role.

Well at level 20 a lot of people will not want to play every role as they might not have enough invested into runes at that point to do all roles efficiently. I only had 10k saved for runes when I hit 20 which got me 1 full page.