Champion Concept - Rhinun the Banshee (reworked)

#1AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/27/2013 7:33:58 AM(edited)
Rhinun (pronounced Rie Noon) is my first take on making a champion kit. Please let me know what you think and hopefully some of you like her. I am no kind of artist but I did find a picture online that is kind of how I envisioned her: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa302/jahani2000/banshee_zpsb219ce26.jpg
As for lore, umm she comes from the same place as like Hecarim, Evelynn, Morde etc. Evil undeady evil... stuff. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

Health 400 (+95)
Health Regen 4.5 (+0.55)
Mana 250 (+50)
Mana Regen 3.66 (+0.65)
Attack Damage 48.3 (+3.2)
Attack Speed 0.625 (+2.15%)
Armor 14 (+3.5)
Magic Resistance 30 (+1.25)
Range 550
Movement Speed 345

Passive - Skull Recall
Anytime Rhinun is killed, she permanently gains +15 health. Whenever Rhinun recalls a Skull she gains a particular bonus. Conqueror Skull heals Rhinun 100 / 180 / 220. Warlock Skull gives 80 / 160 / 200 mana. Deceiver Skull grants 20 / 40 / 60% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. Additionally, recalling a curse will grant vision of the target for 1.5 seconds.

Q - Cursed Skull - Range 725 - Cooldown 7 seconds - Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 mana
Rhinun curses the target with Skull of the Conqueror / Skull of the Warlock / Skull of the Deceiver dealing magic damage: 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (+ 60% AP) . As long as the target is within 1500 range of Rhinun the curse will stay on the target. Casting the spell with no target will cycle though the different skulls. Casting on a target will curse the target with the selected skull. Shift-casting a skull that already has it's curse applied to an enemy champ will recall the skull granting a bonus from Rhinuns passive.

Skull of the Conqueror causes an attack speed debuff of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14%. Additionally all friendly champions will receive a 2 / 4 / 6% life steal and spell vamp buff while attacking the champ cursed by Skull of the Conqueror.

Skull of the Warlock causes an armor debuff of 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10%. Additionally all friendly champions will receive a 4% movement speed buff per hit (maximum 5 stacks) for 2 seconds for attacking the champ cursed by Skull of the Deceiver.

Skull of the Deceiver causes an armor debuff of 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10%. Additionally all friendly champions will receive a 4% movement speed buff per hit (maximum 5 stacks) for 2 seconds for attacking the champ cursed by Skull of the Deceiver.

W - Haunt - Range 600 - Cooldown 20 seconds - Cost 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150
Rhinun lunges at the target dealing 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 (+ 40% AP) magic damage and stuns the target for 1 second and fearing any enemy champ in a 500 radius for 1 second.

E - Fountain of Souls - Range 450 - Cooldown 120 / 100 / 90 / 80 / 70 - Cost 150 / 180 / 200 / 210 / 250
Rhinun places a fountain in a target location for 15 seconds. All friendly champions out of combat that walk in the fountains radius will regen 0.5% of health and mana per second.

R - Cry of the Dead - Diameter of AOE 1600 - Cooldown 200 / 160 / 120 seconds - Cost 150 / 200 / 250 Mana
Rhinun inhales for 2 seconds and then unleashes an incredibly loud shriek that deals 150 / 250 / 350 magic damage (+80% AP), stuns enemy champions for 0.5 seconds and silences them for 2/3/4 seconds. The cast time on this ability cannot be interrupted.

*Notes*
Rhinun can only have one curse on a single enemy champion at a time, but can have 3 curses active at once on 3 separate enemy champions.

While a curse is active Rhinun can recast the curse for no mana cost to Recall the Skull and receive the bonus from her passive.

If a cursed champion runs out of Rhinuns range then the curse is lifted but Rhinun does not receive the buff from her passive.

Recalling a skull restarts the cooldown on Cursed Skull

*Reworked version. :) I need sleep now*
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#2AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:06:25 PM
no thoughts I see
---
Stank Dangerous - PSN /// SinisterxSoul - XBL
#3SongstressCelaPosted 3/2/2013 6:12:57 PM
I think she sounds rather interesting, though E sounds more like a support skill.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright
#4link0099Posted 3/2/2013 6:17:17 PM
SO she is a high skillcap support?
honestly she looks fun

AS debuff the carry, armor debuff the tank, heal yourself whilst tanking, provide great sustain and have early game kill potential. Seems like fun

w a skill shot?

R is like fid's ult but she stay stationary? 2 seconds is a LONG time
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#5link0099Posted 3/2/2013 6:18:35 PM
als your 2nd and 3rd skulls are the same
---
#6AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:23:08 PM
link0099 posted...
als your 2nd and 3rd skulls are the same

THANK YOU. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't locate it lol. My bad.

Skull of the Conqueror causes an attack speed debuff of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14%. Additionally all friendly champions will receive a 2 / 4 / 6% life steal and spell vamp buff while attacking the champ cursed by Skull of the Conqueror.

Skull of the Warlock causes a magic resistance debuff of 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10%. Additionally all friendly champions will receive 3 / 6 / 9% of their total mana per hit for attacking the champ cursed by Skull of the Warlock.

Skull of the Deceiver causes an armor debuff of 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10%. Additionally all friendly champions will receive a 4% movement speed buff per hit (maximum 5 stacks) for 2 seconds for attacking the champ cursed by Skull of the Deceiver.

Fixed that.

Also yea I wanted this champ to make playing support less boring but like all support champs, have the potential to branch out into other roles. I've never made a concept for a champ before so I was just wondering if anyone would find her fun to play
---
#7shadowtemariPosted 3/2/2013 6:24:31 PM
Looks fun but her E doesnt seem practical esp with that high a cool down. Imo its best to do a karma / lich type of move where she heals allies and damages enemies at the same time.
Other then that she seems like a insta buy for me.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#8AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:35:28 PM
link0099 posted...
honestly she looks fun

AS debuff the carry, armor debuff the tank, heal yourself whilst tanking, provide great sustain and have early game kill potential. Seems like fun

w a skill shot?

Yea you seem to understand my vision for her while I was thinking this up. Maximizing curse potential on the right champs is key. You can put attack speed debuff on adc or enemy jungle if ganked. Or put the move speed bonus curse on the jungle if ganked to help escape. have armor debuff on enemy support is good or putting the mana restore curse can work as well.

My idea was to make a champ that could play very different in different hands, and that different style is not limited to just having a different build. The fountain move is def for a supp and can cause for some nice sustain if the enemy doesnt dive you.

The 2 second startup on her R is simply because of the insane range. I dont want her to be to tanky so she can just easily dive and R, she can, but she would have to think about how you want to do it first. Also I didn't want it to be slightly too reactive so you can just do it soon as you get ganked and then safely walk away. a 4 second silence is powerful, so it comes with the risk of being willing to stay stationary while casting it. As always position is important.

Haunt should be a skill shot. Would make her more fun to play.
---
#9link0099Posted 3/2/2013 6:46:25 PM
AStrawhatPirate posted...
link0099 posted...
honestly she looks fun

w a skill shot?

Yea you seem to understand my vision for her while I was thinking this up. Maximizing curse potential on the right champs is key. You can put attack speed debuff on adc or enemy jungle if ganked. Or put the move speed bonus curse on the jungle if ganked to help escape. have armor debuff on enemy support is good or putting the mana restore curse can work as well.

My idea was to make a champ that could play very different in different hands, and that different style is not limited to just having a different build. The fountain move is def for a supp and can cause for some nice sustain if the enemy doesnt dive you.

The 2 second startup on her R is simply because of the insane range. I dont want her to be to tanky so she can just easily dive and R, she can, but she would have to think about how you want to do it first. Also I didn't want it to be slightly too reactive so you can just do it soon as you get ganked and then safely walk away. a 4 second silence is powerful, so it comes with the risk of being willing to stay stationary while casting it. As always position is important.

Haunt should be a skill shot. Would make her more fun to play.

W should be a skillshot, otherwise free aoe cc is just counter-fun to play against.

Her ult i think, going for more a support role, lower the range and charge up time a little, but have it mark every target with the last used curse. And activating q again draws them all back giving an amplified return skull bonus.

E needs a think. Maybe make it similar to her Q in the sense that you can mark 1-3 allies with a positive curse increasing hpregen/manaregen or other. Or alternatively keep it like it is, marks an aoe area that increases all allies mres/armor and hpregen but maybe make base a 24ish sec CD,
---
#10AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:20:40 PM
Man you have good ideas there. I feel like this must be the most fun part of working at Riot lol.

Then you actually can test the things out and get the numbers right and not be absolutely broken on accident lol.

Good suggestion to the R. This def can get better considering I made it on a whim at 3-5 am lol.

The numbers on the E especially. I like the concept of the move but the numbers on it have to make it work. I feel maybe it scaling to 0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9% or maybe doing like 0.5% (+0.5 AP) or something would help.

I feel like the abilities can easily get OP fast. So I think I tend to try to scale them back more than I should.
---