Help me decide which Champ to get

#1Cobra1010Posted 2/27/2013 7:29:18 AM
I only have 3400 IP, I play all roles including support but im not a good jungler.

Of the 3150 champs im looking at;
Blitzcrank, Lux, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Pantheon and Sona.

I was wondering if its better to get three 1350 champs instead since im now level 30 and it takes like a week to get 2 thousand IP.

Of the 1350 champs, the ones that interest me are;
Amumu, Evelynn, Jax, Malphite, Twisted Fate and Veigar.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#2lightdragoon88Posted 2/27/2013 7:30:58 AM
Which role do you want to play the most?
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#3Darklighter7Posted 2/27/2013 8:32:32 AM
If you don't care about role:
3150: Pantheon or Sona
1350: Jax, maybe Twisted Fate. Evelyn I guess would be the 3rd.

Blitzcrank and Malphite are awesome...but if you are playing ranked, the get banned very often, so probably aren't worth it. If you are playing normals, though...then they top their respective lists.
#4HyperShadow4321Posted 2/27/2013 9:19:54 AM
Cobra1010 posted...
I only have 3400 IP, I play all roles including support but im not a good jungler.

Of the 3150 champs im looking at;
Blitzcrank, Lux, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Pantheon and Sona.

I was wondering if its better to get three 1350 champs instead since im now level 30 and it takes like a week to get 2 thousand IP.

Of the 1350 champs, the ones that interest me are;
Amumu, Evelynn, Jax, Malphite, Twisted Fate and Veigar.

Malphite is a ton of fun. He gets banned sometimes, but not all the time. If you can go top lane, get fed, and get tanky, then you can just murder people. He's pretty much my go-to top character most of the time if he's not banned.

Sona is an awesome support when played right. Whenever I go bot ADC with my friend playing Sona, we tend to do pretty well.

Lux is great mid, but certain characters can counter her so hard in mid lane that she gets screwed; however, her Ult can turn a game around instantly. My friend has stolen Baron from the enemy team a few times and won us the game each time. I think she's pretty tough to learn though since she has all skillshots, but I might be wrong.

Blitzcrank grab. 'Nuff said.

Amumu's Ult can immediately turn a team fight in your favor.

Nidalee is a great support character since she has traps and a great health/attack speed buff; however, you really have to get good at aiming her spears from far away to succeed with her. Considering her spear is a skillshot and doesn't pierce enemies, it can be pretty difficult to aim. She can go other roles, but I tend to play her support-ish. I would say that she is pretty difficult to master though.