Why they won't make adult Annie:

#1AeriaMayPosted 2/27/2013 8:14:46 AM
"Annie may be one of the most powerful champions ever to have fought in a Field of Justice. I shudder to think of her capabilities when she becomes an adult".

Understand? Some of the strongest champions in the league have to have limitations, like Xerath being sealed or Brand being restricted to the league.

The idea of adult Annie would completely demolish her restrictions, easily making her the most powerful.
#2BlueJonelethPosted 2/27/2013 8:16:35 AM
She will be OP in LOL 2.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#3PrizmSlashPosted 2/27/2013 8:17:57 AM
Just like if Jax had a weapon? Right? O wait...
---
-_-
#4SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/27/2013 8:20:00 AM(edited)
Which is why Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms, was restricted to a lampost because he would be too powerful with a weapon? Which is why one of his skins has a battleaxe...?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#5AeriaMay(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:22:13 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Which is why Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms, was restricted to a lampost because he would be too powerful with a weapon? Which is why one of his skins has a battleaxe...?

Except giving Jax a 'real weapon' doesn't make him as strong as literally multiplying Annie's power by perhaps even 100x.

I mean honestly? If you could carry a lamppost with ease, what would you rather use? A battleaxe or the ****ing lamppost?
#6EcchiBakaPosted 2/27/2013 8:30:26 AM
They won't make Adult Annie because people will ***** about how sexualized Riot will make her. Let's be honest, I want my Adult Annie skin to be sexy as ****. Boobs and all, with a seductive quote like "Beaten by a lit--Oh wait, guess I'm not little anymore". Or something. I dunno.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#7Earthbound360Posted 2/27/2013 8:30:40 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...

Riot said that any skin with a real looking weapon on Jax is actually made of plastic/rubber.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#8_HeXPosted 2/27/2013 8:32:54 AM
Annie as an 18 year old looking like Dark Phoenix

rito pls
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9Elrick75Posted 2/27/2013 8:35:16 AM
They won't make an adult Annie skin because of all the pervs on the forums who say they will fap to it.
---
My top 10: Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force II, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Monster Rancher, FFVI, Tactics Ogre:LUCT, Breath of Fire II, AvP2, LoZ:OoT
#10VrindlvinePosted 2/27/2013 8:37:02 AM
Earthbound360 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

Riot said that any skin with a real looking weapon on Jax is actually made of plastic/rubber.

"Jaximus" isnt canon so its safe to assume he can have a weapon and not be op.
---
Fanservice in mai bioshocks!?!