Who are the worst champs?

#1whiteshadow_exePosted 2/27/2013 1:23:58 PM
I've always wondered and you guys always bash on Fiora and Evelyn. I personally believe Varus, Morgana and Veigar are pretty unreliable. I speak out of personal experiences. Who do you guys think needs a buff? Or maybe is beyond buff repair?
---
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
#2centurion911Posted 2/27/2013 1:29:52 PM
whiteshadow_exe posted...
I've always wondered and you guys always bash on Fiora and Evelyn. I personally believe Varus, Morgana and Veigar are pretty unreliable. I speak out of personal experiences. Who do you guys think needs a buff? Or maybe is beyond buff repair?

No
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#3mantana888Posted 2/27/2013 1:31:03 PM
Fiora is just about the most outclassed champion in the game.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#4ryanaPosted 2/27/2013 1:32:31 PM
Morgana is very, very good
#5xDarknezzxPosted 2/27/2013 1:36:44 PM(edited)
udyr
fiora
sion
heimerdinger
Poppy

/topic
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#7whiteshadow_exe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:56:54 PM
These responses make me realize how bad of a player I am.
---
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
#8dotsdfePosted 2/27/2013 2:45:38 PM
Poppy for having a horrible laning phase despite being amazing late game. Fiora is close there for having the same issue with a slightly better laning phase but a slightly worse late game.

Ashe for doing meh at any point in the game.

Heimerdinger for being completely worthless late game.

Karma for not really being great at anything.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#9Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/27/2013 3:02:45 PM
dotsdfe posted...
Poppy for having a horrible laning phase despite being amazing late game. Fiora is close there for having the same issue with a slightly better laning phase but a slightly worse late game.

Ashe for doing meh at any point in the game.

Heimerdinger for being completely worthless late game.

Karma for not really being great at anything.

Really you call Ashe bad granted she's not the strongest adc there is but her slow is Rey useful on top of having one of the best initiation ability s in the game.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#10mantana888Posted 2/27/2013 3:02:51 PM
Definitely not Poppy or Ashe
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.