Who are the worst champs?

#11kirbyakaZPosted 2/27/2013 3:07:42 PM
Veigar is amazing. He doesn't have to get fed to 100-0 any other AP champ, or any squishy ADC (like Cait) for that matter.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#12Beech_tibsPosted 2/27/2013 4:00:17 PM
i wanna see someone defend poppy

just try
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#13oomhansPosted 2/27/2013 4:06:36 PM
whiteshadow_exe posted...
I've always wondered and you guys always bash on Fiora and Evelyn. I personally believe Varus, Morgana and Veigar are pretty unreliable.

TC should be ashamed of himself. I don't think he's every seen a well-farmed Veigar kill an ulted Mundo in two seconds.

Anyway, my vote goes to Wukong. I don't think he's useless AT ALL, but his kit could be made slightly more interesting.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#14Gogandantess100Posted 2/27/2013 4:11:39 PM
Beech_tibs posted...

just try

zekent
/topic
---
xbl: P2K WARRIOR; Ashe only- lvl 99 13 espers 45 hunts 122333- collecting items
I heard somewhere that Viera can be impregnated by The Wood.-Mir_Vimes
#15oomhansPosted 2/27/2013 4:12:06 PM
Beech_tibs posted...

just try

Read the ult and figure it the **** out.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#16DarkemastePosted 2/27/2013 5:27:33 PM(edited)
Varus in a worse state than Eve? No offense but, lol no.

Just the mere detonation of a max blight stack even on a hybrid build does more damage than Eve's ult at ALL stages of the duration of a fight. Not even that, it's automatically applied to his AA's and he can detonate it with all 3 of his other abilities. (all of which can hit 3-5 members of the team and 1 of which applies grievous wounds debuffs on an AoE for a few seconds)

But Eve's ult is AoE you say? Add a hurricane in hybrid/AP's Varus and he's now able to apply stacks to 3 targets at the same time during a teamfight at full potency, each of which applying the full effect of any debuffs/drain/on-hit effects in addition to the built in slow.
He only has to wait for 3 AA's before detonating each stack of blights, which is significantly less time than Eve's ult cd.

Killed an enemy or managed to get an assist from the extra projectiles fired from Runaan's Hurricane in a teamfight? Enjoy a massive ats steriod that allows you to stack blight stacks even faster. Even better in a duel where you proc his passive in a duel off of a minion as a result of collateral damage from the extra projectiles.

Edit~ The only "buff" I think Varus needs is to not essentially slow himself so drastically when he charges his Q. (still pauses him for a second when he quick fires it)
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#17a5ny5Posted 2/27/2013 5:30:30 PM
Darkemaste posted...
Varus in a worse state than Eve? No offense but, lol no.

Just the mere detonation of a max blight stack even on a hybrid build does more damage than Eve's ult at ALL stages of the duration of a fight. Not even that, it's automatically applied to his AA's and he can detonate it with all 3 of his other abilities. (all of which can hit 3-5 members of the team and 1 of which applies grievous wounds debuffs on an AoE for a few seconds)

But Eve's ult is AoE you say? Add a hurricane in hybrid/AP's Varus and he's now able to apply stacks to 3 targets at the same time during a teamfight at full potency, each of which applying the full effect of any debuffs/drain/on-hit effects in addition to the built in slow.
He only has to wait for 3 AA's before detonating each stack of blights, which is significantly less time than Eve's ult cd.

Killed an enemy or managed to get an assist from the extra projectiles fired from Runaan's Hurricane in a teamfight? Enjoy a massive ats steriod that allows you to stack blight stacks even faster. Even better in a duel where you proc his passive in a duel off of a minion as a result of collateral damage from the extra projectiles.

Edit~ The only "buff" I think Varus needs is to not essentially slow himself so drastically when he charges his Q. (still pauses him for a second when he quick fires it)

lol what? varus is bad because he's out leagued by all the adcs with dashes or blinks, not because of his slow on his arrow
#18themagicpainmanPosted 2/27/2013 5:50:20 PM
Xerath and Viktor. People should just stop playing them.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#19DarkemastePosted 2/27/2013 6:17:11 PM(edited)
a5ny5 posted...

lol what? varus is bad because he's out leagued by all the adcs with dashes or blinks, not because of his slow on his arrow

Wasn't comparing him to other Adc's though, I was essentially comparing this particular adc's AP burst damage and utility to the AP roaming assassin known as Evelynn.

But since you brought that up, off the top of you're head how many other assassins (either AP or AD) can you recall that don't have a low cd/repeatable/refreshing dash, blink, tumble, leap, or any form of a gap closer that allows them to engage/escape at a moments notice instead of just having a (3 second) sprint?
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#20SexualPizzaPosted 2/27/2013 6:18:05 PM
Teemo for everybody else not even remotely being able to play him well and building him straight AP.

LOL. gg.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza