Soraka needs a new skin.

#11ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/27/2013 6:26:48 PM
Savra104 posted...
I like Divine Soraka best.

I feel like the head for Celestine Soraka looks a bit off. But that might be because the model isn't done yet. Otherwise, it looks a lot better than it did last time I checked. It's surprising that they've taken so long on getting a new skin out for Soraka, but I guess they really did scrap the Battle Mage and restart the whole thing.

Battle Mage? Was that a skin they stopped working on? Got a video or something of it?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#12DarkemastePosted 2/27/2013 6:27:39 PM
I'de argue the widowmaker could use some love.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#13Savra104Posted 2/27/2013 6:29:07 PM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
Savra104 posted...

I feel like the head for Celestine Soraka looks a bit off. But that might be because the model isn't done yet. Otherwise, it looks a lot better than it did last time I checked. It's surprising that they've taken so long on getting a new skin out for Soraka, but I guess they really did scrap the Battle Mage and restart the whole thing.

Battle Mage? Was that a skin they stopped working on? Got a video or something of it?

http://i.imgur.com/8AdJvwn.png

Apparently, so many people complained about it that they stopped working on it.

EDIT- on second thought, I see a little bit of Battle Mage was retained in Celestine.
#14ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/27/2013 6:47:32 PM
Savra104 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Savra104 posted...

EDIT- on second thought, I see a little bit of Battle Mage was retained in Celestine.

What's to complain about? It looks like it has potential. I'd like to see Soraka with armor, kind of reminds me of that new Lux skin.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#15PolarbarrePosted 2/27/2013 6:49:15 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Savra104 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Savra104 posted...

What's to complain about? It looks like it has potential. I'd like to see Soraka with armor, kind of reminds me of that new Lux skin.

you mean that new lux skin that everyone complained about?

everyone stupid at least