Proven: No matter how hard you carry, if your team is bad, you will lose

#1hello_indigoPosted 2/27/2013 9:22:01 PM
I went on my friend's level 22 account. Played a normal game with Akali. Destroyed enemy mid Yi and turret, got a dragon or two, got top turret with tryndamere, ganked bot and top multiple times. Got fed. Midgame, Cait is literally 0/6, jungle fiddle is 0/5 even with my ganks and what not.

Anyways, lategame, Tryndamere constantly jumps into team fights without the rest of us around and dies constantly despite everyone telling him not to. Cait continues feeding but got a kill 1/11/8 Cait. Fiddle still doing horrible. Only one playing his role well was Volibear who was tanking and flipping people.

I watch as team mates engages 2v4, 3v5, watch our turrets go down 1 by 1. Meanwhile other team is so fed that as soon as Akali jumps in, she gets focused and dies.

Just saying, to all of you non-believers, no amount of carrying can save yourself from a bad team.

inb4 firststep: accept that you are bad

already accepted, but bronze II going to play pre lvl 30 normals and losing due to bad team. Can't deny it.
:D
#2DartkunPosted 2/27/2013 9:30:51 PM
Proven: No matter how hard Hello_Indigo carries, he will lose.

Don't lump yourself in with the rest of us.

Just because you can't carry doesn't mean no one else can.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3Theivey3Posted 2/27/2013 9:32:07 PM
You don't take all the kills for yourself. You give them to teammates if you are fed enough. You will not do enough damage to 1v5 their team, no matter how hard you try.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#4zefigPosted 2/27/2013 9:32:29 PM
Sounds like you took all the kills and couldn't carry hard enough.

q
_
q
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#5P00DGEPosted 2/27/2013 9:32:36 PM
Well it is a team game. People like to act big and tough like they can solo the world, but most of the time you play with people around your level, and when you are the only fed person on your team, but 3 or 4 of the people on the other team are fed, the chances of just being able to win on your own is low.
#6Mystic__HatePosted 2/27/2013 9:34:25 PM
Akali cannot carry if the only fed one and your team is bad. Only way to do so is force a surrender from crushing them so hard, or crush them so often that your team is forced to nonstop push. Otherwise enemy team can just wait out the late game where she doesn't shine as much.
---
necroix05 posted... As balanced as my breakfast.
but I only had the cereal
#7HabnotPosted 2/27/2013 9:34:40 PM
Shoulda carried harder IMO.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#8ikilledkenny2Posted 2/27/2013 9:35:06 PM
LOL bronze 2 is like worse than pre level 30
#9myg0t_stkPosted 2/27/2013 9:37:45 PM
P00DGE posted...
Well it is a team game. People like to act big and tough like they can solo the world, but most of the time you play with people around your level, and when you are the only fed person on your team, but 3 or 4 of the people on the other team are fed, the chances of just being able to win on your own is low.

this
---
ezreal is my waifu
#10GoldenFantasyPosted 2/27/2013 9:42:04 PM
Most games don't really occur like this. But I've played a ton of games where my team also sucked balls and I did carry. Sometimes I lost, but sometimes I won. Looking back I played a recent Hecarim game where I just absolutely carried. Even though we lost, if I fixed a couple of minor mistakes I made, we definitely would have won.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks