The most stupidest, common excuse on not lane switching counter lanes...

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/27/2013 10:29:40 PM
..."They just gonna switch also anyway"

/facepalm
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2fullmetalyanalPosted 2/27/2013 10:38:20 PM
I mean they could do that too in all honesty. Likely? No, but it could happen.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#3ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/27/2013 10:43:24 PM
i had a game where top fed 2 kills to his lane opponent, insisted on a switch with mid, then our mid had to go up against a fed darius and then the guy who switched went mid andn fed the enemy lux i think it was...maybe Tf, cant remember anymore but the ponit is switching isnt always a great idea in solo q...
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#4happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 1:27:48 PM(edited)
Bump because of proof:

http://happyscrub.com/laneswitch.jpg

TLDR: This is what happens when you are not too lazy to lane switch. Also, when constant switching, you have to push hard and be mindful of ganks-counter ganks from all the lane movement.

I picked blindly as leblanc because I can also rock her as support. They picked Galio and I didn't feel like going vs EZ Taric. So I ask irelia to lane switch top and mid.

I figured Garen is early game and can hurt her but Ireila is a monster late game if she free farms which she can do vs Galio. I also had too much abilities to keep Garen off me so It was a good plan.

Well, I tend to forget how strong LB top is, because I killed him like lvl 4 easy. Tower dived him and all.

After he died, they switched and I switched too. Told both of us to push the lanes hard plus jungler so we can switch again. Then another switch soon after. I went top and killed him again. They tried one more time to switch but we switch right with them. They ganked me 1st and I almost got a double kill from their tower dive. I died, ireila got 1 kill in counter gank.

The gave up the switching and the damage is done. The results is in the JEPG.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#5Masemune_100Posted 2/28/2013 1:29:18 PM
I had a guy lane swap me a 2 kill Elise when I was Zed. I won the lane, but that **** was made harder than it needed to be.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#6iXCelticXiPosted 2/28/2013 1:31:02 PM
Most stupidest.

Most.

Stupidest.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#7happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 1:31:29 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
I had a guy lane swap me a 2 kill Elise when I was Zed. I won the lane, but that **** was made harder than it needed to be.

But you WON it and probably stop a monster elise in the making.
---
#8xDarknezzxPosted 2/28/2013 1:31:38 PM
lol he dropped down to gold v
#9tranquilizerrrPosted 2/28/2013 2:59:27 PM
Last time I lane switched, they followed suit. I switch back and they switched back too.
---
Talk is cheap.
#10nomorePosted 2/28/2013 3:17:40 PM
Most common excuse I see:

"no i'm mid"