Can't believe people thought MRN would be the worst team

#1TyrekeEvans13Posted 2/27/2013 10:50:28 PM
ClakeyD is a pro fighter and fighting games take much more skill than LoL
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#2Master_strikerPosted 2/27/2013 10:54:06 PM
Not really, clakey isn't a pro in fighting games. His biggest moments in FG recently was when SFxT came out and he was on CC's videos with his hugo.

Marn is also a FG pro... Well look at him.
---
yooooooo
#3TyrekeEvans13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:21:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytFAimqClME
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#4DeadpooL7Posted 2/28/2013 12:22:55 AM
I was rooting for MRN but I can see why people would think theyre the worst... I mean skill doesnt matter as much in this game. Its more about teamwork and theyve benn together the shortest.

Also skill in one thing doesnt equal skill in another.
#5Tyrant_o_TerrorPosted 2/28/2013 1:06:13 AM
Holy notpoopbadword. I read the first two posts and I have no idea what is being said....
---
Deo evicto eum occidam ut se quendam deum fiam.
#6Edge4o7_Posted 2/28/2013 1:11:28 AM
Not really, clakey isn't a pro in fighting games. His biggest moments in FG recently was when SFxT came out and he was on CC's videos with his hugo.

So many people on this board really don't know **** about the FGC but post as if they do.

Yeah Clakey D is known as an SFxT player you're right. His highest accomplishment is being on the prestigious Cross Counter youtube channel.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#7GrayFoX16Posted 2/28/2013 1:17:33 AM(edited)

Lmfao what the **** is this. What are you talking about.

Clakey D was a decent placer in numerous FGC majors before he started playing LoL.
---

GT: Mistah Smoke
P4A: Mitsuru/Akihiko
#8Alom_o_molaPosted 2/28/2013 1:23:29 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
I was rooting for MRN but I can see why people would think theyre the worst... I mean skill doesnt matter as much in this game. Its more about teamwork and theyve benn together the shortest.

Also skill in one thing doesnt equal skill in another.

---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#9Master_strikerPosted 2/28/2013 1:43:51 AM
GrayFoX16 posted...

Clakey D was a decent placer in numerous FGC majors before he started playing LoL.

Lmao right, just like how nerdjosh was a decent placer for UMVC3/SG... Clakey recently in the FGC didn't do much... He's no j.wong, yipes etc

You tell me, what was clakeyd's biggest accomplishment recently? He's gotten a few top 8s when SFxT was new IIRC
---
yooooooo
#10Edge4o7_Posted 2/28/2013 1:48:33 AM
GrayFoX16 posted...

Lmao right, just like how nerdjosh was a decent placer for UMVC3/SG... Clakey recently in the FGC didn't do much... He's no j.wong, yipes etc

You tell me, what was clakeyd's biggest accomplishment recently? He's gotten a few top 8s when SFxT was new IIRC

He was good in vanilla mvc3 and had a very solid Ibuki in Super, beating some international competition (Sako off the top of my head).
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent