Worst character in the game?

#1megaboltablePosted 2/28/2013 1:56:19 AM
Just curious of what you guys think.
#2Javij01Posted 2/28/2013 1:58:00 AM
most people will something along the lines of sej or karma
---
i5-2500k @ 4.5 ghz || Hyper Evo212+ || Sapphire 6950 || 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws || MSI P67A-43 || Corsair 500r || Catleap IPS || Kingston 240gb SSD
#3DartkunPosted 2/28/2013 2:03:50 AM
Heimer, he has his places but he has to work SO hard to match any current AP.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#4MovoloPosted 2/28/2013 4:42:03 AM
Maybe Sejuani, I've only really heard bad things because I only see one like once every 100 games. Never a good one.
---
||||||||||||| ||||||||||||| [[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ]]]]]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
-Watchvloseitshttp://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6986/reevesf.jpg
#5_HeXPosted 2/28/2013 4:43:53 AM
Quinn

0% winrate :OOO
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/28/2013 5:00:42 AM(edited)
Javij01 posted...

Sejuani has been very strong this season, even having been a pro pick on at least one occasion I'm aware of. I've been using her a lot this season myself and even managed to successfully solo top with her.

Sejuani is an amazing tank with an amazing skillset and one of the best ultimates in the game for teamfights, no way is she one of the worst in the game.

Most people that know what they're talking about will say Fiora. Warwick is another popular one to take credit for that, but at least Warwick still dominates in Twisted Treeline.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#7bobguydude1Posted 2/28/2013 5:00:55 AM
inb4fiora
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#8_HeXPosted 2/28/2013 5:02:08 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Javij01 posted...

Sejuani has been very strong this season, even having been a pro pick on at least one occasion I'm aware of. I've been using her a lot this season myself and even managed to successfully solo top with her.

Sejuani is an amazing tank with an amazing skillset and one of the best ultimates in the game for teamfights, no way is she one of the worst in the game.

She actually has a really decent winrate as well. She's in the top 25 overall in the League and out of all the commonly used junglers she has the 5th highest winrate.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/28/2013 5:04:18 AM
I feel himerdinger has a bad time right now, but for me the all time big loser is Warwick.

It feels like he has 4 great abilities that are from 4 totally different roles, and the whole is far less than the sum of his parts.

Q is a gigantic nuke with flat damage and % health, with a huge heal with moderate cooldown
W is an amazing steroid for a group and self, but its AS so it seems like a carry thing.
E is a nice chase down and tracking mechanic, amazing for clean ups and maintaining strong vision.
R is a hardcore surpression, survival, damage move.

All these things sound great but somehow when put on the same charecter it just doesn't pan out. I think its because none of these moves really flow together. It's like they tried to combine a bruiser, tank, assassin, and mage all into one package and got all the weakness and none of the strength.

I think because so many of his qualities are stat-less and the ones that do have stats, not a single one of them overlap. His Q demands high AP, but his ultimate needs AD. It seems to encourage as well an on-hit build, with his passive and all, but because the only extra damage he is getting is his ultimate, on-hit is no better on him then anyone else, even with the AS steroid and passive (because he is a melee).

So if you build him tank, you now have the great problem of him essentially being a support but with no presence. His only CC is useless if the carry gets a QSS or MS, or just has team mates on the ball.

The easiest fix IMO would just be to let his passive scale, and make everything scale from the same stat (ad or ap). If they went the ap route, and let his passive scale, maybe .1 and as it ramps up it gets to .3, then it would synergize with malady and an onhit build would make him almost like a melee teemo, but with group oriented support instead of map wide support. If his ultimate was AP too, it would be like malzahar's as a powerful nuke as well as suppress.

If they went the AD route, the passive would add a little bit and essentially just be more lifesteal, his Q wouldn't be as strong because its much harder to stack AD, but that is fine cause its % damage already. His ultimate would stay the same, but this time it would do more because no warwick stacks AD.

Just my two cents.
---
lol
#10MetleonPosted 2/28/2013 5:19:18 AM
_HeX posted...
Quinn

0% winrate :OOO

Actually, it's 0/0 winrate, which is indeterminate.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.