Gig_NFBB posted...
What are the other two?

And why quote that part?

Tristana and Vayne, I believe
---
Official Floatzel of the Pokemon XY boards
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kouta-k6/favouritepokemon_zps877a78e5.png
#12hyorinryuPosted 2/28/2013 9:58:47 AM
He probably quoted that because he means that while they're some of the best scaling champs in the game, you're not going to 1v5 with them.
---
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
#13Suffer_NotPosted 2/28/2013 10:09:09 AM
Hyper carries
Kog'Maw: Long range, spammy ult that reveals making it hard to walk into an ambush, and does % health magic damage

Vayne: High mobility through Tumble, ult gives her high damage and survivability in a teamfight, is hard to engage on thanks to condemn, and does % health based true damage.

Tristana: High range, high mobility, 90% increased attack speed steroid (pretty sure it's the second highest in the game after Sword of the Divine), excellent wave clear, and has 2 ways to get people off of her in a teamfight.

Jax: Builds damage and still gets tanky, and counterstrike gives him enough time to kill most glass cannon late game ADC.

Nasus: Q does 1900+ damage, builds full tank and cdr and is still a threat.

Veigar: 1900+ ap, if the game goes on long enough he can start selling items for tanky things like warmogs while still one shotting the enemy team. Alternatively, give him a lich bane so he can one shot towers.

Ryze: Can pretty much build full tank while still doing ridiculous damage on a low cooldown.

Some people would consider Karthus or Cass a hyper carry, but I feel like they are too squishy in season 3 to still qualify.
#14taco_ninja393Posted 2/28/2013 10:10:39 AM
Gig_NFBB posted...
What are the other two?

And why quote that part?

Tristana and Vayne, I believe

twitch
vayne
kog
#15Badmood136Posted 2/28/2013 10:16:50 AM(edited)
Vayne
Kog
Twitch
Tristana

Late-game hypercarries trade a poor early game for a nearly unstoppable late-game. A combination of mobility, extreme range, and/or %HP/true damage makes it very difficult to get close before they melt your whole team.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#16Black_AssassinPosted 2/28/2013 10:44:05 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
Tristana: High range, high mobility, 90% increased attack speed steroid (pretty sure it's the second highest in the game after Sword of the Divine)

Jayce (max)
Fiora (120%)
Eve (120%)
Rengar (100% / 150%)