Just had someone dodge in champ select

#1ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/28/2013 9:00:13 AM
Now...i woulda copy pasted all the things he said...but i'd have to censor so much to put it here i didnt bother.

Essentially, i was first pick, enemy team didnt ban blitz i asked if someone wanted it. This is when all hell broke loose.

First the second and third pick werent talking, and the last 2 picks were talking about who they wanted peoplel to pick. basically telling everyone who to play. One of them told the ad carry to use draven and then he'll switch with me for blitz. Well the guy playing ad decided to pick graves...and WOW i dont think i've seen so many curse words fly from someones finger tips so readily. The amount of hate he gave him for not picking draven was....madness. He said he was going to dodge and play on an alt account, but before he went he wanted to make sure he knew that the guy who picked graves was a "mentally challenged (he used a different word) g**k (not sure if thats a racist word or not)" and that he hated him with the entirety of his being. That for not listening to him he was a "mentally challenged" illiterate ass-hat who needed to learn to read...

i was just...astonished. he did end up dodging after randoming someone and leaving at the last second...i was just amazed and had to tell random people i dont know.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#2CrackMaster_21Posted 2/28/2013 9:04:21 AM
how old are you?
---
..*) .*)
(. (. . .`.
#3ssj4supervegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:05:05 AM
CrackMaster_21 posted...
how old are you?

Are you trying to insult the way i type or just surprised that i never seen that amount of hate before?
---
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#4DivinewargodPosted 2/28/2013 9:07:12 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
CrackMaster_21 posted...
how old are you?

Are you trying to insult the way i type or just surprised that i never seen that amount of hate before?

CrackMaster_21.

Crack
Master

Underscore

Twenty
One

Really now, don't take it to heart.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#5CrackMaster_21Posted 2/28/2013 11:07:43 AM
CrackMaster_21 posted...
how old are you?

Im just surprised that youv never seen that amount of hate.

There is nothing wrong with your typing lol.
---
..*) .*)
(. (. . .`.
#6SirGizmoPosted 2/28/2013 11:09:21 AM
But....

but....

Graves craps all over Draven.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#7ssj4supervegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:49:20 AM
I think you dont get the gravity of hate this man poured into every word.

if i coulda copied it i would have...it was just...insane. just cause he chose graves. i dont even...understand.

and the word "g**k" is new to me too. didnt know that was a word.
---
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#8shingo fanPosted 2/28/2013 12:01:08 PM
I think you dont get the gravity of hate this man poured into every word.

if i coulda copied it i would have...it was just...insane. just cause he chose graves. i dont even...understand.

and the word "g**k" is new to me too. didnt know that was a word.

If those two stars are supposed to be o's, then yeah, it's a racial slur (specifically, it's a racist term for Koreans).
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?