Is bot APC still any good?

#1KrKABUT0Posted 2/28/2013 11:01:09 AM
I've been doing it with Veigar lately and I can tell I'm getting weird looks from my whole team. I've had tremendous success with Soraka though.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#2DartkunPosted 2/28/2013 11:04:29 AM
I think most people are going to trip on the "Still" in your title.

If it works for you feel free, but almost no one APCs bot. I've done it for certain match ups with Ryze because he can scald Ito the late game.
---
Resident LoL Board Katarina Player
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3kfcguy77Posted 2/28/2013 11:04:59 AM
This feels like a swift toad topic.

To seriously answer op, APCs generally go mid for easy roaming and access to blue. AD carries and supports are usually the champs that go bot.
#49tailedphoenixPosted 2/28/2013 11:06:08 AM
I'm assuming the "still" refers to the fact that that used to be the standard. Before people realized why apc's are better mid.
---
patent pending
#5iXCelticXiPosted 2/28/2013 12:32:59 PM
Dartkun posted...
I think most people are going to trip on the "Still" in your title.

If it works for you feel free, but almost no one APCs bot. I've done it for certain match ups with Ryze because he can scald Ito the late game.

He is not wrong in saying still.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#6happyscrub1Posted 2/28/2013 12:35:46 PM
I seen an AD Veigar with support Sion duo. That crap was scarey was @#$@#. Double stun, ult, AD auto damage, dead. They were fed as crap but lose because their top and mid failed badly.

It was rank too.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7LlamaNubPosted 2/28/2013 12:42:18 PM
kfcguy77 posted...
This feels like a swift toad topic.

To seriously answer op, APCs generally go mid for easy roaming and access to blue. AD carries and supports are usually the champs that go bot.

Swiftoad stil hangs around?

What about NoRush?
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#8SupahJemPosted 2/28/2013 1:09:45 PM
The reason it isnt as strong as ADC bot is because APC (Mid) have an easier time pushing lane than just focusing on true last hitting. Bot lane is traditionally a lane where unless they back or you are really wanting to back, you dont even attack the minions except for THE last hit, unlike mid where you kind of want to push and get last hits without being gankable but pushing enough to where you can roam if you want, back if you want, or just so that their mid isnt allowed to roam.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#9nomorePosted 2/28/2013 2:26:40 PM
The reasoning I hear is that APCs are more dependant on levels.
ADCs are more dependant on items.

so you want your ap's to level as quick as possible and not share xp with someone else.

Plus your ADCs are generally more fragile, so its nice for them to have a little backup in lane.