Patch Notes 3.03

#71The-World-SevenPosted 3/1/2013 12:27:34 PM
Master_Pwner posted...
Voidgolem posted...
oh my god that taric passive actually went live.

prepare thy anus

Wha...? But that's a nerf lol

he actually needs to build armor for his new aura to work as well as it did before. it's a nerf to support taric, buff to other kinds of taric.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#72EDumeyPosted 3/1/2013 12:34:47 PM
Tristana was already one of the best late game ADs, and they buff her late game?

I seriously think that buff is there because Riot knows the only pro that regularly uses her in tourney atm is Heartbeat, who is on a low bracket team.

Riot rigging the competition, gg.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#73Doom2006Posted 3/1/2013 12:42:26 PM
That Xin nerf looks gnarly on paper, but I'd be willing to bet he'll still end up dominating in the jungle.

He does.
---
"Deadly Premonition is the worst game I have ever played. Vampire Rain was better than this."- Arucard06
#74eaglei3Posted 3/1/2013 12:46:52 PM
EDumey posted...
Tristana was already one of the best late game ADs, and they buff her late game?

I seriously think that buff is there because Riot knows the only pro that regularly uses her in tourney atm is Heartbeat, who is on a low bracket team.

Riot rigging the competition, gg.

I laughed at the comment too about Riot wanting to make her standout more as a late game threat. Q steroid that will benefit more now?
---
My recent discovery: Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity.
#75KirynTheClericPosted 3/1/2013 1:02:36 PM
Sooo... random question... How viable would BoRK be on Nasus? Would it be a viable choice after you get your essentials?
---
LoL IGN: Zebraoracle
#76Tactician_LordPosted 3/1/2013 1:08:51 PM
BerserkFGriffth posted...
BotRK is going to be sooo goood.

:3
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#77eaglei3Posted 3/1/2013 1:08:54 PM
KirynTheCleric posted...
Sooo... random question... How viable would BoRK be on Nasus? Would it be a viable choice after you get your essentials?

Dunno... Nasus is all about his Q, so I don't see it being that great on him. I mean, there may be some situation you could build it on him, but I do not ever see it being core.
---
My recent discovery: Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity.