The only reason Xerath and Kayle are so popular this season is because they have

#21themagicpainmanPosted 3/1/2013 8:01:16 AM
Gainazzo posted...
ITT: Everyone has mained Xerath from release and have always said he is OP.

I think this thread just happened to attract us 10 Xerath players out there.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#22Xano1234Posted 3/1/2013 8:05:48 AM
Kayle only became popular in S3. I rarely ever saw her in S2.

Xereth was NEVER popular. Other than myself, I think I have maybe played against 4 Xereth's since he has been released.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
#23GainazzoPosted 3/1/2013 8:16:56 AM
Xano1234 posted...
Kayle only became popular in S3. I rarely ever saw her in S2.

Xereth was NEVER popular. Other than myself, I think I have maybe played against 4 Xereth's since he has been released.

Yes well it was pretty obvious Xerath would be a lot stronger with the penetration changes.
#24ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 3/1/2013 9:13:18 AM
Xerath was always really strong, he's just incredibly boring and promotes the most stagnant play possible.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#25Alpha218Posted 3/1/2013 9:20:37 AM
Scarra has been saying Xerath was op since release

I would take his opinion over that of some random. No offense bro

he was
they nerfed ori
"she had too much range"
and released the long range siege champion....

Ori doesn't root herself in place and is a lot more dive-resistant than Xerath
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alphaqx.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/564484/b (my secret board) ||| www.lostfacts.net (cool spinoff site)
#26bobguydude1Posted 3/1/2013 9:21:15 AM
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...
Xerath was always really strong, he's just incredibly boring and promotes the most stagnant play possible.

this
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#27darkman95Posted 3/1/2013 9:35:23 AM
A pro is good with him HE MUST BE OP

No, just no. I hate this mentality. A pro can probably pick trundle and destroy with him, doesn't make trundle OP. Pro's are just that, pros. Xareth is no different from TF, not OP in fact extremely weak and vulnerable 1 v 1 but have extreme utility making them great in solid team comps. If you pick Xareth in solo que you will get stomped hard, he requires too much protection. A team needs to be built around champs like TF and Xareth not the other way around. That's why his win rate is so low. Personally I think an APC who can actually carry is a far better option in every scenario.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#28CosmosYearsPosted 3/1/2013 9:36:21 AM
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...

I find poking down HP from laughable distances while my opponent dances for ages trying to dodge Q's rather amusing personally.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair
#29mantana888Posted 3/1/2013 9:39:07 AM
AgentReborn posted...
Scarra has been saying Xerath was op since release

I would take his opinion over that of some random. No offense bro

He was incredibly strong before they destroyed his ult in S2. After it's re-buffing, he was just really good, until the S3 items came around. Now, he's amazing again.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#30CheezWhizXPosted 3/1/2013 9:49:36 AM
no xerath is still a laughable champion and the concept of "maining" champions is also hilarious.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898