Vayne should be rescaled

#1Rookie_JetPosted 3/1/2013 9:58:20 AM
She should have a higher %, but it should be % of current hp. % max hp in TRUE damage is literally uncounterable save a few -AS skills/items. Nasus and Nunu are the only ones I can think of right now that are even ranged AS reducers. Everything/everyone else who has one needs to be up close which is difficult to do to Vayne with that very low CD reposition in tumble+condemn.
#2AphoristicPosted 3/1/2013 10:04:11 AM
She is the only AD carry who has completely single target damage.

Balanced.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#3CORNBRE4DPosted 3/1/2013 10:05:09 AM
No.

Her early game is bad, her win and pick rates aren't good either.

Attack speed reduction and exhaust really messes her up too.
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
#4pectus_umbraPosted 3/1/2013 10:14:09 AM
She's also the hardest carry in the game though. I've seen a vayne that went from completely losing lane to pulling an almost solo ace late game. And with the league of warmogs at the moment, along with oracle nerfs, she's going to get picked up sooner rather than later.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#5mantana888Posted 3/1/2013 10:14:14 AM
No, she's one of the only AD carries that actually takes skill to play decently.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#6Rookie_Jet(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 10:28:47 AM
CORNBRE4D posted...
No.

Her early game is bad, her win and pick rates aren't good either.

Attack speed reduction and exhaust really messes her up too.

pectus_umbra posted...
She's also the hardest carry in the game though. I've seen a vayne that went from completely losing lane to pulling an almost solo ace late game. And with the league of warmogs at the moment, along with oracle nerfs, she's going to get picked up sooner rather than later.

Pectus_umbra addresses CORNBRE4D's post. Yes, her early game is bad, but not god-awful like everyone exaggerates. You just need a good game plan. Coordinate with your support well and you can play very passively. As long as you (and preferably your support) don't die in lane, you've won even if the other carry is up by 40 cs by the end of laning. With Vayne's repositioning and condemn, not dying isn't very difficult unless you're overextending too much.

Exhaust does hurt pretty badly, but that's why most Vayne's take cleanse over ignite since she won't be picking up too many early kills. Most other AS reductions are only about 20% and have a relatively short range.

mantana888 posted...
No, she's one of the only AD carries that actually takes skill to play decently.

My proposed, but 100% unlikely change will not in the slightest way change her skill level needed to play her effectively. Literally nothing about her would change except the way the damage is distributed. It would probably make her early game a tad stronger while making her clean-up late game a bit tougher. With increased %, but based on current HP rather than max, she will still get everyone to low hp pretty quickly (probably quicker).
#7SharnianPosted 3/1/2013 10:49:33 AM
For it to deal more damage than it already does, Vayne would have to either deal next to no damage on her non-proc'd hits or the increase in percent damage would have to be rediculous
#8UnderwaterAirPosted 3/1/2013 12:15:04 PM
tumble
50% damage at all levels

silver bolts
3% true current hp damage per hit

condemn
skillshot and can hit multiple opponents

>_>
<_<
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#9Rookie_Jet(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:55:48 PM(edited)
UnderwaterAir posted...
tumble
50% damage at all levels

silver bolts
3% true current hp damage per hit

condemn
skillshot and can hit multiple opponents

>_>
<_<

Numbers might need to be adjusted, but I wouldn't be against the general idea.
#10happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 12:47:37 PM
0/10
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.