Does Morgana wear a puffy skirt or does see have a slug lower-half?

#1MexicanFood7Posted 3/1/2013 10:17:20 AM
I can't really tell @_@

Anyway why don't more people play as her? She is easy to use.
---
yummy
#2MetalzdragonPosted 3/1/2013 10:19:17 AM
Puffy Skirt.

You can see her legs in a model viewer or if you have Blade Mistress Morgana.
#3Suffer_NotPosted 3/1/2013 10:23:19 AM
Morgana is a combination of excellent farming, aoe teamfight, and defensive utility. However, her Blackshield is most effective at defending against magic damage, and the current meta favors AD too much. There's not much of a reason to pick Morgana over Orianna right now, since Orianna's shield protects against potential AD mids and she has nearly as much teamfight utility and push power.

She's still a viable counterpick if someone is picking a teamcomp similar to what would have happened in Season 2, but that's not nearly as popular nowadays.
#4Lord_WoobiePosted 3/1/2013 10:23:23 AM
I have no idea why she isn't played more often, considering she was one of the top bans a year ago.

She's nigh ungankable despite being a top pusher. And she has a game-changing ult.

Maybe the AD assassin mid thing made her less popular, but Armguard and Zhonya's are nothing if not core on her.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#5New_PantsPosted 3/1/2013 10:25:55 AM
I've been wondering something... Is Sivir a viable counterpick against Morgana? Dat spell shield.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
#6MIG297Posted 3/1/2013 10:28:44 AM
People got tired of winning so easily and stopped using her.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#7MizunoRyuuPosted 3/1/2013 10:50:34 AM
New_Pants posted...
I've been wondering something... Is Sivir a viable counterpick against Morgana? Dat spell shield.

I think the meta's gradually returning to the ADC mid phase, with the mages being replaced by physical damage dealers and whatnot. Assuming ADCs are a viable choice, Sivir would be one of the better carries to use against Morg.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...