Who would be a fun support to play?

#1NicoGrimmPosted 3/1/2013 12:17:23 PM
I've tried Taric, who I didn't like much, Sorakka who was great at keeping people alive, but sorta meh otherwise, and Morgana (though, I'm not even sure if she counts). Also, Alistair, but I don't really get what to do during laning with him.

Who would you guys reccomend? I don't really care if they're like tourney viable, or whatever. Just, as long as they're fun to play.
---
Thou shalt not hide stakes in my shrubbery.
#2iddZk33pPosted 3/1/2013 12:18:42 PM
nautilus
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#3MtnJimPosted 3/1/2013 12:19:12 PM
You could try Sona. She has an active part in bot with her poke spells.

Could also try Nami, I've enjoyed playing her.

And if you don't care about viability, support Nidalee is always good for some laughs
---
I'm just a little less than sane.
#4Nasada19Posted 3/1/2013 12:22:54 PM
Sona is fun with all the pokes. For me at least. I think people that think she's boring try to be a heal bot and max her heal first. Should be maxing Q first and poke with powerchord as much as you safely can.

Lulu is similar to Sona in that she should typically max her poke first and remain active in lane.
---
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
#5Beech_tibsPosted 3/1/2013 12:24:43 PM
i have the most fun with soraka

her heals... the silence... the mana battery

its all so fun, though nobody ever seems to notice what you do.... you kinda are an unsung hero...

but seriously fun when people forget you have a silence
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#6ZoneAlarmPosted 3/1/2013 12:35:22 PM
Aggresive supports are most fun for me; blitzcrank, lux or soraka while maxing silence and starcall before the others.
#7berserksPosted 3/1/2013 12:50:41 PM
Lux is a lot of fun to play and not too bad as a support . You can root /slow/shield yourself and teammate . If you re not good with skillshot you might not want to pick her tho .

She is also a good mid so that s a big + for me .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#8FlameLord23Posted 3/1/2013 12:51:41 PM
Lulu or fiddles
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#9Tactician_LordPosted 3/1/2013 1:13:26 PM
NAMI!

Try it, no matter what anyone says you`ll see...they`ll all see.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#10KarmicDragon1Posted 3/1/2013 1:15:54 PM
Why has nobody mentioned Tresh? He can be really agressive, his lantern is awesome, his Q + ult is awesome in both small and large engagements, and he's really tanky (against ADC's at least) without needing to build for it due to the passive.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt