Xerath, Brand, or Zed?

#1-Hydreigon-Posted 3/1/2013 2:07:21 PM
Looking for a new mid. Which one of these clowns is good?
---
Vyro of http://www.eShopGamers.com/
~I review crap~
#2tacoslayer89Posted 3/1/2013 2:08:35 PM
not brand
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#3B01tPosted 3/1/2013 2:08:45 PM
Xerath can be really good, but he doesn't quuiiiite fit the meta. Brand lacks mobility, but he packs a lot of damage for teamfights, and his passive will help with hp stacking enemies.
Zed's a good ad assassin. His early game is actually on the weak side, but scales really freaking great due to his W.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#4The Last CetraPosted 3/1/2013 2:09:08 PM
Zed by a country mile.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#5MIG297Posted 3/1/2013 2:10:18 PM
Zed is probably the safest choice but I've been having a lot of fun sniping people with xerath.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#6ZedPowerPosted 3/1/2013 2:15:46 PM(edited)
Playing as Xerath: "ugh i can't hit anything and that bruiser keeps diving me while i root myself bah alas humbug fie"
Playing against Xerath: "there's no way that guy can hit me from way the f over therOH MY GOD WHERE'S HALF MY HEALTH GONE"
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#7The Last CetraPosted 3/1/2013 2:16:57 PM
B01t posted...
Xerath can be really good, but he doesn't quuiiiite fit the meta. Brand lacks mobility, but he packs a lot of damage for teamfights, and his passive will help with hp stacking enemies.
Zed's a good ad assassin. His early game is actually on the weak side, but scales really freaking great due to his W.

I wouldn't call his early game weak. As soon as he hits 3 his W>E>Q combo can take a solid chunk out of anyone's HP. And if you're good at poking and keeping your lane opponent around 50%, as soon as he hits 6 you get a free kill if your opponent doesn't go back to fountain. Then the roaming gankfest begins...
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#8B01tPosted 3/1/2013 2:21:10 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
B01t posted...

I wouldn't call his early game weak. As soon as he hits 3 his W>E>Q combo can take a solid chunk out of anyone's HP. And if you're good at poking and keeping your lane opponent around 50%, as soon as he hits 6 you get a free kill if your opponent doesn't go back to fountain. Then the roaming gankfest begins...

I'm not arguing, but it is weaker than most other AD assassins, like kha'zix or renekton. (Talon's early game is weak too). Just pointing it out for people who are used to AD casters
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#9DiortePosted 3/1/2013 2:49:01 PM
B01t posted...
The Last Cetra posted...
B01t posted...

I'm not arguing, but it is weaker than most other AD assassins, like kha'zix or renekton. (Talon's early game is weak too). Just pointing it out for people who are used to AD casters

Pretty much this. Xerath can take probably anyone down if they're at 50% life or lower by the time he gets 6, but it takes longer to kill them than it takes Kha'Zix to kill something. His burst just isn't as strong, but it is still strong. He really just nukes, after all, that's what he's meant to do.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#10xXDEATHXx19Posted 3/1/2013 2:51:45 PM
zed, best ad burst in the game at level 6 and with a leveled q