Akali ult nerfed on pbe..i think kat will be next

#1newbie111222Posted 3/1/2013 3:48:11 PM
Additionally, Akali gains an Essence of Shadow for each kill she obtains.

no more resets from assist =(
#2DartkunPosted 3/1/2013 3:49:40 PM
I kind of want Kat to be trash again so I can play her without a guilty conscience.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3TekutsoPosted 3/1/2013 3:50:36 PM
newbie111222 posted...
Additionally, Akali gains an Essence of Shadow for each kill she obtains.

no more resets from assist =(

Coming from somebody who plays akali, i would just like to say, thank you god.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#4supershadonicPosted 3/1/2013 5:25:27 PM
Akali is good for killing squishies but thats about it. She isn't OP imo even in normals.

If anyone... its Kata who's OP in normals (no ranked less teamwork games).

I can't remember the last time I saw a match with Kata having no triple kill. Its like her sworn duty to triple kill atleast once during a match even if its a bad player controlling Kata.
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 3/1/2013 5:27:43 PM
where are you getting this info TC? both reignofgaming and Surrenderat20 havent posted any info about it.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 5:35:03 PM
Akali is OP in laning.

1. Her ult is used like Riven, to where she just uses it on cooldown to get you low right away for no reason. That crap is aggrivating as hell. You both walk to lane at full health and then she right away burn her ults on you and walk away. Now you half health like "WTF DUDE!?"

2. Her shourd is OP. Super long ass duration, plus there's no cooldown on her restealthing. Even when you want to bully her in lane, she just throw her stealth down and last hit minions in your face.

3. Her sustain is OP. She get's life back like she was a ADC with BT.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7BrostadaPosted 3/1/2013 5:51:35 PM
While I do hate facing Akali, it has taught me to carry pink wards when I expect to run into her, which usually nets me a shut down, which more than pays for the extra 50g.
---
GT: Hobo Ryu
#8happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 9:53:21 PM
Brostada posted...
While I do hate facing Akali, it has taught me to carry pink wards when I expect to run into her, which usually nets me a shut down, which more than pays for the extra 50g.

That crap doesn't stop her going all in though.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#9AgentRebornPosted 3/1/2013 9:57:48 PM
Kat is such a stupid champ.

The whole idea behind resourceless champs is just plain unbalanced
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#10HyperTailsManPosted 3/1/2013 9:58:55 PM
The thing I don't like about champs with stealth is just how strong they've been buffed to be even without it.
---
Just call me HTM