When is dual assassin meta going to pick up?

#1VikillaVPosted 3/1/2013 4:45:41 PM
Assassin top, assassin mid. I was playing Jungle Jarvan and there was an enemy Kat and Akali. We won the game, but it's annoying having to focus 2 assassins and the enemy ADC.
---
One half of the tag team champs of nWo LEGIT
#2TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/1/2013 4:52:22 PM
assassins are tough because they, while solo in performance, are team oriented. They need early kills (which no one is gonna give you because everyone is a superstar), and they need the team mates to not be tools if they come to gank. Then once they are out of control, they can be countered by sticking together as a tight team, or warding everything. At which point you need a team mate with a powerful initiate or group cc (not gonna happened because everyone wants to be a killer), or someone to oracles or counter ward (which also wont happen, because that means less gold to go pew pew mad damage bombs im so cool i get double killz)
---
lol
#3centurion911Posted 3/1/2013 4:54:07 PM
Assassins are strong against protect the carry/squishy team comps.

Give yourself a strong frontline and you'll be just fine. Assassins HATE Cho'Gath, he's too tanky to burst and his CC can zone them away from the AD.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4UnderwaterAirPosted 3/1/2013 4:58:26 PM
When assassins can kill a 4k hp 150 mres bruiser in one burst, and then do it again to another similar bruiser in 5 seconds.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#5happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 5:01:58 PM
Its a high risk high reward strat. Most people want to play with safer variables
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#6happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 5:03:57 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...
When assassins can kill a 4k hp 150 mres bruiser in one burst, and then do it again to another similar bruiser in 5 seconds.

Reminds be of one of my last games where I played leblanc. My team was knocking at their door at the inhibitor. Shy tries to ult thru our front line and died in 1 sec. lol.

I'm not even exggerating. I should of recorded it.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#7TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/1/2013 11:06:13 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...

elise?
---
lol
#8Tactician_LordPosted 3/1/2013 11:19:21 PM
Khazix eats teams with multiple assassins for evolutions!
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#9mistrfantasyPosted 3/2/2013 1:38:51 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...

elise?

do the math, ur wrong.