When is dual assassin meta going to pick up?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. When is dual assassin meta going to pick up?
3 years ago#1
Assassin top, assassin mid. I was playing Jungle Jarvan and there was an enemy Kat and Akali. We won the game, but it's annoying having to focus 2 assassins and the enemy ADC.
One half of the tag team champs of nWo LEGIT
3 years ago#2
assassins are tough because they, while solo in performance, are team oriented. They need early kills (which no one is gonna give you because everyone is a superstar), and they need the team mates to not be tools if they come to gank. Then once they are out of control, they can be countered by sticking together as a tight team, or warding everything. At which point you need a team mate with a powerful initiate or group cc (not gonna happened because everyone wants to be a killer), or someone to oracles or counter ward (which also wont happen, because that means less gold to go pew pew mad damage bombs im so cool i get double killz)
lol
3 years ago#3
Assassins are strong against protect the carry/squishy team comps.

Give yourself a strong frontline and you'll be just fine. Assassins HATE Cho'Gath, he's too tanky to burst and his CC can zone them away from the AD.
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
3 years ago#4
When assassins can kill a 4k hp 150 mres bruiser in one burst, and then do it again to another similar bruiser in 5 seconds.
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
3 years ago#5
Its a high risk high reward strat. Most people want to play with safer variables
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#6
UnderwaterAir posted...
When assassins can kill a 4k hp 150 mres bruiser in one burst, and then do it again to another similar bruiser in 5 seconds.

Reminds be of one of my last games where I played leblanc. My team was knocking at their door at the inhibitor. Shy tries to ult thru our front line and died in 1 sec. lol.

I'm not even exggerating. I should of recorded it.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#7
UnderwaterAir posted...

elise?
lol
3 years ago#8
Khazix eats teams with multiple assassins for evolutions!
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
3 years ago#9
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...

elise?

do the math, ur wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. When is dual assassin meta going to pick up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived